is playing video games (such as on Xbox One) like drawing pictures?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. is playing video games (such as on Xbox One) like drawing pictures?

User Info: reptileegg

reptileegg
3 years ago#1
like some people can do it, and some can't? My k/d is always 0 point something and I can't draw to save my life.

User Info: _SCOTSLAD

_SCOTSLAD
3 years ago#2
Yes.

However I have noticed with age my twitch reflexes are getting worse, can't keep up with fps folks now.

But k/d never bothered me at all, ever. You should not let an arbitrary tally in a game that has no reflection in real life determine how good or bad you are.

Although the majority do.
"I just heard a *FUMP* sound, like that of a billion fanboy heads exploding in unison."

User Info: DojoMax

DojoMax
3 years ago#3
_SCOTSLAD posted...
Yes.

However I have noticed with age my twitch reflexes are getting worse, can't keep up with fps folks now.

But k/d never bothered me at all, ever. You should not let an arbitrary tally in a game that has no reflection in real life determine how good or bad you are.

Although the majority do.

My KD seems to go up as I get older. I don't have as much time with games as I did before so I tend to make the most out of what time I have.
stop trollin
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. is playing video games (such as on Xbox One) like drawing pictures?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived