Is Peggie on sale?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Peggie on sale?

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
3 years ago#1
I could have swore it was $19.99. But I just looked at the marketplace and saw it was $11.99 is that the normal price? Also wish I would have known that power star golf was on sale I really want that. I am thinking I may buy crimson dragon though.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#2
That's normal price
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
3 years ago#3
I think Peggle 2 is at its regular price.
GT - The Grunge Guy

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
3 years ago#4
I too really want Powerstar Golf, but $20 just seems like too much for a game with microtransactions like that.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: Porunga

Porunga
3 years ago#5
Who's Peggie? Is she cute?

Homie_202
3 years ago#6
Porunga posted...
Who's Peggie? Is she cute?

No I made this topic on my ipad and I guess I didn't realize that it autocorrected peggle. And yea but $15 seems good for power star golf and that's what it was last week.

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#7
Foxx3k posted...
I too really want Powerstar Golf, but $20 just seems like too much for a game with microtransactions like that.

After the recent update you earn credits really quickly. You'll be able to get a bunch of great gear and never need to spend any more money.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: LostOdyssey17

LostOdyssey17
3 years ago#8
Hank Hill would never put his wife up for sale. Topic closed.
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.

Homie_202
3 years ago#9
bessy67 posted...
Foxx3k posted...

After the recent update you earn credits really quickly. You'll be able to get a bunch of great gear and never need to spend any more money.

Does that game have a lot of customization? I haven't really looked up a ton into it except the gameplay and it seems to be like Mario golf.

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#10
Homie_202 posted...
bessy67 posted...
Foxx3k posted...

Does that game have a lot of customization? I haven't really looked up a ton into it except the gameplay and it seems to be like Mario golf.

6 golfers each with their own unique ability, 2 caddies with their own unique abilities, and a ton of different clubs/balls/outfits. And despite its looks it's actually a pretty serious golf game
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Peggie on sale?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived