The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

i hope xboxone owners complain to MS about 1080p/60 fps

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. i hope xboxone owners complain to MS about 1080p/60 fps

User Info: BigBOO2U

BigBOO2U
3 years ago#51
SonyPonyTony posted...
Thanks, I just feel very strongly about it. I can't condone blatant $ony lies and the greed for charging for what was once free and what they said would always be free. I just feel bad for PS4 owners and understand their anger, it's bad enough they don't have any games right now but I can't help but hold out hope that will will get a few in the coming years and when they do they shouldn't be saddled with a third rate online service like PSN and have to pay for it on top.

When $ony gave me the middle finger and told me to like it I took my bizness to MS

So much confusion in this post. I truly feel sad for some people on this board. Unless they are blatantly being obtuse in an attempt to troll others. But if that was the case, I would still feel sad for them as that is a strange little hobby.
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.

User Info: beardface21

beardface21
3 years ago#52
Look I'm a Sony guy and I'm just gonna say this: graphics ain't everything.
Ghost Recon FS: Where you can be invisible and a noob at the same time! PSN:usfstu18
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. i hope xboxone owners complain to MS about 1080p/60 fps

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived