I hope to bits that Shadow of Mordor

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I hope to bits that Shadow of Mordor

User Info: favcitadelstore

favcitadelstore
3 years ago#1
Shows Ubisoft what an AC game should/could/would be if they don't rehash the same crap every year. Game looks sick and this is coming from someone who has played 3 AC games and hated each and every one of them.
Must read Xbone board topics:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66754864 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628

User Info: krystyla

krystyla
3 years ago#2
Yeah the Assassins parts in ACIV were utter garbage and only made the game average.
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB

User Info: Juzten76

Juzten76
3 years ago#3
I've owned Assassin's Creed 1, 2, 3, and 4. I made it half way through each one before getting bored. The entire game becomes way too repetitive for an open world game.

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
3 years ago#4
favcitadelstore posted...
Shows Ubisoft what an AC game should/could/would be if they don't rehash the same crap every year. Game looks sick and this is coming from someone who has played 3 AC games and hated each and every one of them.

The real question is this: Why would you keep playing Assassin's Creed games if you hated every single one of them? You should have played 1 of them and then decided the series wasn't for you.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.

User Info: MrSpaM111

MrSpaM111
3 years ago#5
Juzten76 posted...
I've owned Assassin's Creed 1, 2, 3, and 4. I made it half way through each one before getting bored. The entire game becomes way too repetitive for an open world game.

Who the hell buy's three sequels to a game they know they don't like? lol
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628

User Info: RagingGoals

RagingGoals
3 years ago#6
Man gamers are picky as hell, damn entitled generation. They're great games, don't like them? Don't buy them.
PSN: DragoonLegend (anxiously awaiting Kingdom Hearts 3)

User Info: Dev445

Dev445
3 years ago#7
Enclave posted...

The real question is this: Why would you keep playing Assassin's Creed games if you hated every single one of them? You should have played 1 of them and then decided the series wasn't for you.

I guess he/she kept hoping the next one would improved to their liking. AC is a great series but I had to give it a break myself after 3 I got tired of it that's why I skipped IV. I most likely will be picking up part V though.
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#8
Dev445 posted...
Enclave posted...

I guess he/she kept hoping the next one would improved to their liking. AC is a great series but I had to give it a break myself after 3 I got tired of it that's why I skipped IV. I most likely will be picking up part V though.

I enjoyed the overall story enough to get through 1, 2, and about 1/2 way through Brotherhood before the gameplay finally annoyed me to the point that the plot wasn't worth it enough to continue the series. :(
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: Kovalchuk_

Kovalchuk_
3 years ago#9
I loved Ac2, number 3 was alright and 4 was awful. Skipped that world war 2 one and now I got black flag and it's amazing!
3754-7115-0719

User Info: LostOdyssey17

LostOdyssey17
3 years ago#10
For all of you guys saying "...tired of it, so I skipped 4" you are making a bad mistake. 4 is the best out of them all period. 3 was trash, don't let that effect your ability to try and play 4.
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I hope to bits that Shadow of Mordor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived