I enjoy the xbox but seriously they need to fix..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I enjoy the xbox but seriously they need to fix..

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
3 years ago#1
The ability to listen to music and game ASAP. I don't want to snap, I don't care if it's xbox music only or my music this was a major selling point on the 360 to me. I've tried snapping and it take a third of my tv up and doesn't work smoothly. I just want my music. I didn't realize it didn't work when I bought it, thought it would be the same. I had hopes to race on forza to my music, I fall asleep sometimes on forza mid race now. Also wanted to play some gladiator themed soundtrack to Ryse.
Anyone else agree this is high up on the priority list?
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30

User Info: motoraptor

motoraptor
3 years ago#2
no not really, there are many other devices in my home that I can use to listen to music, and even then I'm mostly in party chat
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif

User Info: Kupo_Mog_Kupo

Kupo_Mog_Kupo
3 years ago#3
They said they were working on it. This doesn't bother me for one reason though. I already had my PC close to my X1 and I use it on PC while playing F5.
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.

User Info: james259

james259
3 years ago#4
I agree TC. I really wish I could have seen the brainstorming that went down at the MS HQ when they decided this. Who ever thought that was a good idea?

Hopefully that big patch coming soon addresses this. Don't own an xb1 yet but I want one
Life is short. STUNT IT - Hot Rod
3DS FC: 0989-1746-5488
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I enjoy the xbox but seriously they need to fix..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived