Well, they got me. I bought XBONE just for Killer Instinct, and now...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Well, they got me. I bought XBONE just for Killer Instinct, and now...

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
3 years ago#1
Amazon has bought Double Helix and Killer Instincty is dead.

Its also incomplete.

They re-leaed an incomplete game, claiming that it will be completed over time, and this would allow fans a chance to play while its being devloped so they get the game sooner rather than having to wait an entire 2 years...

Well...you know what. Screw you Microsoft!
"The Fighting Gypsy"

User Info: JoeSkeletor

JoeSkeletor
3 years ago#2
If Duble Helix can replicate rares masterpiece im sure the team still working on the remaining 3 characters not includig spinal will do just fine the foubdation is already there.
PSN: Irskeletor / XBL: Joeskeletor / WiiU: FooPanChoo / Feel free to friend request.

User Info: JoeSkeletor

JoeSkeletor
3 years ago#3
I hope you realise since they formed the best game they have managed to put out besides KI was Silent Hill homecoming and MS still owns the KI brand
PSN: Irskeletor / XBL: Joeskeletor / WiiU: FooPanChoo / Feel free to friend request.

User Info: billsfanno1

billsfanno1
3 years ago#4
That's life in the big leagues. Popping off on MS makes no sense whatsoever, they had nothing to do with this.

User Info: Hvv0l24n9

Hvv0l24n9
3 years ago#5
I'm pretty sure the main Killer Instinct team is still with MS, and I believe it's actually been confirmed that the game is in no way dead...
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
3 years ago#6
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
I'm pretty sure the main Killer Instinct team is still with MS, and I believe it's actually been confirmed that the game is in no way dead...

Yea. You're right this guy is just trolling.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia

User Info: CKnight

CKnight
3 years ago#7
joeskeletor posted...
If Duble Helix can replicate rares masterpiece im sure the team still working on the remaining 3 characters not includig spinal will do just fine the foubdation is already there.

Remaining 3 characters?

So in the end the game won't even have every KI character.
XBL and PSN - CKnight082

User Info: BrownGotti

BrownGotti
3 years ago#8
Microsoft already announced another team will be picking up KI and the remaining content will continue to be released. Chill-Lax!!

User Info: bob15x

bob15x
3 years ago#9
STEROLIZER posted...
Amazon has bought Double Helix and Killer Instincty is dead.

Its also incomplete.

They re-leaed an incomplete game, claiming that it will be completed over time, and this would allow fans a chance to play while its being devloped so they get the game sooner rather than having to wait an entire 2 years...

Well...you know what. Screw you Microsoft!

one, your lying.
two, how is this microsofts fault?

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
3 years ago#10
CKnight posted...
joeskeletor posted...

Remaining 3 characters?

So in the end the game won't even have every KI character.

Season 1 has one more character. They said they K.I sold well enough we should be seeing Season 2. The rest of the characters should be included along with at least 1 new character.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Well, they got me. I bought XBONE just for Killer Instinct, and now...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived