something as simple as Xbox. system update is a event

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. something as simple as Xbox. system update is a event

User Info: LEGEND_KILLERRR

LEGEND_KILLERRR
3 years ago#1
I seriously can't wait our system is going to become more stable with added features more easier UI I seriously can't wait so awesome

I love my xbox one yeah it's a little expensive but its getting better over time with great games and media services

now bring on Rayman legends . thief. Titanfall and I can't believe I'm saying this Metal Gear Solid
GamerTag HantedBlueMoon PSN LoveDragons1985 Love Xbox One and PS4

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
3 years ago#2
I just want the ability to listen to my music or xbox music in game without snapping, if they don't update that I could care less. I don't chat or anything due to my gaming situation(kids in bed have to use headphones).
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30

User Info: MRL3G3ND

MRL3G3ND
3 years ago#3
mee too I have my excitement reserved...don't think they are doing us a favor by fixing their system

My main concerns are the party system not working...and custom soundtracks completely removed.

Secondly the clunky system that is achievments...it isn't a game stopper but it is a pain...

I hate they way they are touting stuff that should have been there since day 1 as a BONUS

but I have a good feeling they left out custom soundtracks to throw xbox music some business...it's sad when you have to try to force people to buy a product...t hat should tell you right there it really sucks
XBOX ONE BF4 CRAZY
http://youtu.be/wndCkss-AJA

User Info: Special-Edd

Special-Edd
3 years ago#4
It will definitely be nice to see how much battery is left in the controller. Would be nice if there was also a warning when the controller was low.
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
3 years ago#5
MRL3G3ND posted...
mee too I have my excitement reserved...don't think they are doing us a favor by fixing their system

My main concerns are the party system not working...and custom soundtracks completely removed.

Secondly the clunky system that is achievments...it isn't a game stopper but it is a pain...

I hate they way they are touting stuff that should have been there since day 1 as a BONUS

but I have a good feeling they left out custom soundtracks to throw xbox music some business...it's sad when you have to try to force people to buy a product...t hat should tell you right there it really sucks

I free trialed xbox music, the fact that I had to snap sucked and I cancel renewal. Snapping did not sell that at all.
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30

User Info: BoneRevolution

BoneRevolution
3 years ago#6
haha someone's excited.. :)

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
3 years ago#7
I usually don't look forward to updates, more often than not I like what I'm used to and resist the changes because it's usually them telling me "this is for the better."

In this instance I'm looking forward to the update

User Info: MurryEB_Alt1

MurryEB_Alt1
3 years ago#8
Well its sort of an event because it is a big deal with as many features that were waiting for, but the 360 was always a big deal since it was bi yearly updates that changed A LOT with almost each one, so expect xbox one updates to always be a big deal too.
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel

User Info: johannlloyd1

johannlloyd1
3 years ago#9
The system is new with few games, apps and updates coming out. We take what we can get :)
Gt mwdude1

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
3 years ago#10
All I want is the ability to rip music to the HDD and custom soundtracks. Every time I turned my Xbox 360 on, I literally started playing custom soundtracks. Besides playing games, custom soundtracks was the Xbox 360's second most used feature by me..
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. something as simple as Xbox. system update is a event

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived