Who's not sleeping tonight waiting for the titanfall beta email

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who's not sleeping tonight waiting for the titanfall beta email

User Info: Reece504

Reece504
3 years ago#11
Hmmmm check mines and got warface beta :)
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez

User Info: Lawboy2

Lawboy2
3 years ago#12
MastaMugen posted...
There was a twitter post a while back saying it's not just a pre-order thing. I'm curious of the other way/way's.

Yeah it's not...but the twitter that came today...someone asked was everyone who preordered getting in he said...we tried to get them all in but we weren't able to

User Info: XXXRiceWVXXX

XXXRiceWVXXX
3 years ago#13
I just wish they would announce something soon. We're only a month out from the games release. I really want this game to run smooth. Hoping the beta helps.
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition

User Info: archibald3

archibald3
3 years ago#14
OpheliaAdenade posted...
My beta email just came. :/ I deleted it though. Not very interested in titanfall tbh. I hope you guys can get in though!

lol

Lawboy2
3 years ago#15
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
I just wish they would announce something soon. We're only a month out from the games release. I really want this game to run smooth. Hoping the beta helps.

I was in the alpha...it was pretty smooth in that build..,there were a few glitches here and there but it actually was...I really have high hopes for this game after playing it..I'm just nervous I want ppl to love it as much as I did u know

Lawboy2
3 years ago#16
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

Oh my bad I meant to say the announcement for the beta is today it was confirmed on twitter

XXXRiceWVXXX
3 years ago#17
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

I was in the alpha...it was pretty smooth in that build..,there were a few glitches here and there but it actually was...I really have high hopes for this game after playing it..I'm just nervous I want ppl to love it as much as I did u know

I hear ya, were the bots implemented in the alpha any? Just curios how that worked.
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition

Lawboy2
3 years ago#18
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

I hear ya, were the bots implemented in the alpha any? Just curios how that worked.

Yeah they were there...but before u asked...u have to experience it for ur self...some love it some hate it but both have loved the game

XXXRiceWVXXX
3 years ago#19
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

Yeah they were there...but before u asked...u have to experience it for ur self...some love it some hate it but both have loved the game

I don't think it will bother me, hopefully there is a mode without it so it doesn't matter regardless.

Lawboy2
3 years ago#20
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

I don't think it will bother me, hopefully there is a mode without it so it doesn't matter regardless.

Well I actually like them...but I'm more of a kill anything that moves type of guy...IMO there really there for you to reach achievements like u would do in a single player...I was able to level up all my guns because in order to recieve the attachment u would have to kill like 100 grunts....but they really don't help with speeding up ur countdown or anything...it says they do but u won't be able to notice it
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who's not sleeping tonight waiting for the titanfall beta email

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived