Wal-Mart is now bundling a free game of your choice with any Xbone purchase

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wal-Mart is now bundling a free game of your choice with any Xbone purchase

User Info: ThePylon

ThePylon
3 years ago#101
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
krystyla posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
You know it's a bad sign when the nations largest retailer can't get rid of these things at normal pricing but has to give away a free game just to move all this product they purchased.

I bet they kicking the s*** out of the buyer who decided to buy a metricasston of Xbox Ones

A ton is metric by default...

but I never said metric, L2Read

Also, btw, a ton is 2000 lbs, a metric ton is 1000 K/G

So no, it's not by default. Derp some more and enjoy the underwhelming Xbox

What you're seeking is a Tonne, which is a metric ton by default. ;)

Lol I was gonna point out to those guys about tonne and ton..... but instead you got a BOOM HEADSHOT!
I play too many different games to even care.

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
3 years ago#102
No one cares about metric except trolls.
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith

User Info: Kupo_Mog_Kupo

Kupo_Mog_Kupo
3 years ago#103
javel34 posted...
Do I need the coupon for it then? Or is it automatic?

Looks like I'll be heading to walmart soon then

Dear rising
NBA 2k14

I have enough for a third game...any suggestions? Does call of duty or battlefield offer anything over the 360 versions?

Is that a game where you kill a bunch of zombie deer(yeah I changed the spelling)? :p
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.

User Info: icelt

icelt
3 years ago#104
ThePylon posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
krystyla posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
You know it's a bad sign when the nations largest retailer can't get rid of these things at normal pricing but has to give away a free game just to move all this product they purchased.

I bet they kicking the s*** out of the buyer who decided to buy a metricasston of Xbox Ones

A ton is metric by default...

but I never said metric, L2Read

Also, btw, a ton is 2000 lbs, a metric ton is 1000 K/G

So no, it's not by default. Derp some more and enjoy the underwhelming Xbox

What you're seeking is a Tonne, which is a metric ton by default. ;)

Lol I was gonna point out to those guys about tonne and ton..... but instead you got a BOOM HEADSHOT!

Derp. I've got to own up, I completely failed in my reading comprehension. I transposed who claimed what.

No excuse, I get the fail hat for the day.
PSN: icelt
"Beaker on a Hot Tin Roof" http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m506y4kNRX1rxuzpho1_500.gif

User Info: SonyPonyTony

SonyPonyTony
3 years ago#105
I'm lovin' it. Great Xbox One sales keep the ponies up at night while we just keep on playing great games :)
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA

User Info: toomanymouths

toomanymouths
3 years ago#106
Jedi454 posted...
If only Wal-Mart was a thing in Australia.

Trust me... unless you like getting trampled by 300lb (~140kg) moms chasing their bratty 5 year olds that are sweeping products off the shelves onto dirt encrusted floors with underpaid employees huddled in a corner avoiding customers with a cigarette in their mouth, you don't wish Wal-Mart was a thing in Australia.

And yes, the chain of prepositions may be grammatically incorrect, but it was well worth it.

User Info: DBlack25

DBlack25
3 years ago#107
so am i the only one who noticed the "game of choice" is only nba2k14, madden25, battlefield 4, or call of duty ghosts which are 4 games I'm not interested in at all, so yeah the bundle doesn't appeal to me. I know its a good deal for alot of people out there though, just not me.

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
3 years ago#108
DBlack25 posted...
so am i the only one who noticed the "game of choice" is only nba2k14, madden25, battlefield 4, or call of duty ghosts which are 4 games I'm not interested in at all, so yeah the bundle doesn't appeal to me. I know its a good deal for alot of people out there though, just not me.

Those are the top sellers for the system tho
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You

User Info: Kupo_Mog_Kupo

Kupo_Mog_Kupo
3 years ago#109
Madden and NBA2k14 aren't in the top 5. I don't remember the specific order but here are the top 5.

Forza 5
Dead Rising 3
Ryse
Battlefield 4
CoD Ghosts
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.

User Info: orangeumbreon23

orangeumbreon23
3 years ago#110
If I had the money I would give strong thoughts of getting an Xbox One, too bad it's Wal-Mart.
XBL GT: JoeCool8524; 3DS FC: 4081 5498 9446
Trainer Shiny Value: 255 for X, 1354 for Y
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wal-Mart is now bundling a free game of your choice with any Xbone purchase

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived