So I just turned my Xbox One on for the first time in about two weeks and..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So I just turned my Xbox One on for the first time in about two weeks and..

User Info: gohoanq

gohoanq
3 years ago#1
I decided to try Killer Instinct again, it would start up(you know.. red KI before it actually starts) then I'd get sent back to the dashboard.. it happened three times in a row. Any idea why the hell this would happen? The last time I used my Xbox I downloaded a demo for Zoo Tycoon and basically the same thing happened to me, it was loading after changing some options and I got sent back to the dash. I guess I'm just wondering if this happens to other people?
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.

User Info: LandfillAO

LandfillAO
3 years ago#2
This has happened to me once or twice. Not sure what the issue or the fix is but it has happened. I guess try restarting your console.

User Info: MistahApplez

MistahApplez
3 years ago#3
Try restarting.
PSN: MistahApplez XBL: MistahApplez
Steam: Xteddy12 3DS FC: 2492-4235-0941

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
3 years ago#4
Sometimes Call of Duty does that. Try a hard-reboot.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: unclekoolaid73

unclekoolaid73
3 years ago#5
If and or when you fix this please report back what the problem was. Just curious. Thanks.

User Info: gohoanq

gohoanq
3 years ago#6
I'll try the hard reboot next time, but for now I just kept trying to start the game before you guys answered and it started on the 5th time. lol I really hope that update adds some stability to the console :/
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#7
Hopefully tomorrow's update or the update on March 4th will fix your issue.
Can Titanfall hurry up and get in my life already?!!!

User Info: JK8289

JK8289
3 years ago#8
MrImpatient35 posted...
Hopefully tomorrow's update or the update on March 4th will fix your issue.

The February update comes out tomorrow?
GT: KillerIsHere828
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So I just turned my Xbox One on for the first time in about two weeks and..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived