So all my doubts about Titanfall have disappeared.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So all my doubts about Titanfall have disappeared.

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
3 years ago#1
After playing my first match I must say this game is quite amazing. Granted I seem to be terrible at it. (Probably mostly because I have been playing a lot of BF4 on my ps4. But this game seems really good. I am very excited for it now. One thing though is the bots are incredibly dumb.
(message deleted)

User Info: DamnEvilDog

DamnEvilDog
3 years ago#3
I was not interested in the game, but wanted to give it a shot before I passed judgment.

So I watched videos and it started to look fun to me, then after finding out that I had the Beta I downloaded it.

Just finished playing three matches not too long ago and boy it was fun, I may even buy the game now.

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
3 years ago#4
prozac786 posted...
792p makes everything disappear.

This doesn't really matter to me. I own all 3 of the next gen consoles and I find the console wars to be stupid. I am just as excited about this as I am infamous. Well I am actually a little more excited for infamous but that's because the other 2 are some of my fav games of all time.

User Info: ILikeGamesMan

ILikeGamesMan
3 years ago#5
I saw my friend play the Alpha and was absolutely blown away. I am being dead serious when this is the must-have game of 2014 and the one to beat. I know I am going to get attacked for having that opinion, but I feel its true. The game is ****** awesome in every way. Its a huge game for MS and a huge win for the X1.

User Info: prozac786

prozac786
3 years ago#6
Homie_202 posted...
prozac786 posted...

This doesn't really matter to me. I own all 3 of the next gen consoles and I find the console wars to be stupid. I am just as excited about this as I am infamous. Well I am actually a little more excited for infamous but that's because the other 2 are some of my fav games of all time.

I'm just playing around man.
PSN Prozac786

User Info: bob15x

bob15x
3 years ago#7
prozac786 posted...

get therapy, then maybe you have a chance of not being a waste of skin your whole life.

User Info: prozac786

prozac786
3 years ago#8
bob15x posted...
prozac786 posted...

get therapy, then maybe you have a chance of not being a waste of skin your whole life.

Please see post above yours. I was joking..

Also, me having a real issue with a next gen game at 792p means I must require therapy?

Take your own advice and book some sessions. Might help you lose the fanboyism and life of denial.
PSN Prozac786

User Info: RebelGameMaster

RebelGameMaster
3 years ago#9
ILikeGamesMan posted...
I saw my friend play the Alpha and was absolutely blown away. I am being dead serious when this is the must-have game of 2014 and the one to beat. I know I am going to get attacked for having that opinion, but I feel its true. The game is ****** awesome in every way. Its a huge game for MS and a huge win for the X1.

Mandy, you defend the undefendable. You can say you're dead serious, and all people will hear is, "WOLF!!! WOLF!!!"
THE XBONE: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/576/502/388.jpg

User Info: Virobot

Virobot
3 years ago#10
Call of Duty: Robots.
PSN/Steam:Jareski
"In a world without gold, we might've been heroes." -Blackbeard.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So all my doubts about Titanfall have disappeared.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived