Microsoft on X1 1080p drama

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft on X1 1080p drama

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
3 years ago#21
Hahaha. Why do I even try?
My father is so Australian he's in prison.

User Info: BoneRevolution

BoneRevolution
3 years ago#22
FadingLights posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
Okay, let's do this: Show me a game, a single game that looks/run better on PS4.
Wanna play? Let's play then. I'll not wait forever so be quick.

Are you serious?

It's all you got? tch...as I thought..

Anyone else?

User Info: FadingLights

FadingLights
3 years ago#23
BoneRevolution posted...
It's all you got? tch...as I thought..

Anyone else?

No, I have *insert any multiplatform game here*.

User Info: BoneRevolution

BoneRevolution
3 years ago#24
BoneRevolution posted...
Okay, let's do this: Show me a game, a single game that looks/run better on PS4.

Anyone?

User Info: jpraelster

jpraelster
3 years ago#25
FadingLights posted...
jpraelster posted...
I like microsofts exclusives better and all multiplats are still going to run good on the xbox one I dont understand how this is hard to understand

"Run good" is subjective. What isn't is that they are better on PS4.

If you feel like this isn't an issue, and that having multiplats perform better at $100 less on one system isn't going to sway the minds of buyers, then I'm sure I will check the sales results now and the supply constrained system won't be doubling the sales of the other that's got plenty in stock and has done since it launched, right?

Why are you trying to convince me to change my mind its not gonna happen and of course a console that is cheaper is going to sell better

FadingLights
3 years ago#26
jpraelster posted...
of course a console that is cheaper is going to sell better

Yes, that's the only reason.

User Info: jpraelster

jpraelster
3 years ago#27
FadingLights posted...
jpraelster posted...
of course a console that is cheaper is going to sell better

Yes, that's the only reason.

Its the main reason because most casual gamers dont know about any of that other stuff that people like us talk about

FadingLights
3 years ago#28
jpraelster posted...
Its the main reason because most casual gamers dont know about any of that other stuff that people like us talk about

As ever, the average, non-forum-dwelling gamer, is grossly underestimated. A buddy of mine and all his work friends, who are all bros who gamed together on the 360, all went with the PS4. When I asked my friend why, he told me their reason was, "More powerful, while being cheaper."

So yeah, the price might be a nice incentive, but if you think they're ignorant of the greater power, you're kidding yourself.

User Info: UtterMoon

UtterMoon
3 years ago#29
Ugh...Crytek...a company that has only made 1 good game, and that is the first Farcry.

And its kind of funny to see everyone switching stances on how important it is to have the better looking game..especially since the Xbox 360 had the better looking multiplatform titles. If the Xbone's hardware is already struggling to reach 1080...then how in the hell is it going to compare a year or two from now....you know...when the games are no longer glorified ports.

But meh..who cares..720 still looks good, not as good as 1080 of course..but its just a little bit strange that a 500 dollar console released in 2013 is pumping out the same resolution as a console released nearly a decade ago.

User Info: looselink

looselink
3 years ago#30
BoneRevolution posted...
BoneRevolution posted...

Anyone?

Both battlefield 4 and COD: G in addition to TR run at higher framerates on PS4. The former to also run at higher resolutions as well and BF4 has more effect on PS4 in addition when compared to XB1.
Yukimura Sanada
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft on X1 1080p drama

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived