$399 xbox one bundle with titan fall and kinect, would u buy it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. $399 xbox one bundle with titan fall and kinect, would u buy it?

User Info: zender1999

zender1999
3 years ago#1
if they drop the price and do that bundle i wouldnt even think about it, i would buy it, would u?

User Info: 95_Eclipse

95_Eclipse
3 years ago#2
Nah. I have to wait to Forza 6. Because if they don't make up for 5, then I'll have to wait for Forza 7.
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.

User Info: MJFJD

MJFJD
3 years ago#3
well ya if i didnt already have one i would, but that isnt going to happen. The first official bundle "deal" i expect would be halo 2 anniversary holiday bundle.

User Info: zender1999

zender1999
3 years ago#4
forza 6? ill be happy with forza horizon, i loved the 360 version

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
3 years ago#5
Who wouldn't. That's a good deal even if you don't like Titan Fall. Just sell it.
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |

User Info: Troll_Directory

Troll_Directory
3 years ago#6
i would, but the $560 version was already worth it to me just for forza 5 alone. i have six other great games too, but i think i could have just played forza this whole time, and gotten my money's worth easily.

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
3 years ago#7
No. I'd wait for a better game or lower price.

aheroafake posted...
Who wouldn't. That's a good deal even if you don't like Titan Fall. Just sell it.

Why? There'd certainly be another bundle eventually that has the game I'd actually want. TF would be a code too, who wants to **** around with selling a code? More trouble than Xbone is worth.
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith

User Info: Goatthief

Goatthief
3 years ago#8
No. Not buying an X box one til they get better games.
Please visit 732367, the local gamefaqs goat stealing board for tips and advice on how to catch goats.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/732367-goat-catching

User Info: Jiggysan10

Jiggysan10
3 years ago#9
Yes sir! Please lower the price

User Info: ComradeRyan

ComradeRyan
3 years ago#10
Nope. I am already definitive on purchasing a PS4 only in the eighth generation.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. $399 xbox one bundle with titan fall and kinect, would u buy it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived