Let's be honest, titanfall is NOT worth getting a xbox one for...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Let's be honest, titanfall is NOT worth getting a xbox one for...

User Info: Silmarnir

Silmarnir
3 years ago#31
No one game is worth the purchase of a console. Not even the most overhyped game. Seems like people are just desperate for a game to play on nextgen consoles, and this is the most promising one, so they put it on a pedestal to lord over the ps4 owners who more than likely don't give a s***. Self-gratification in buying this console instead of that one... congrats...

User Info: Ahiam94

Ahiam94
3 years ago#32
Actually, I completely agree. One game isn't worth spending $500. Just my opinion, but that's what forums are for, right? Posting your opinion.
Why do people assume if they like one console they have to hate the others?

User Info: Pulp

Pulp
3 years ago#33
There is nothing redeeming about Titanfall. Online only, 6 v 6, bots, 792p, auto-aim, dumbed down console mechanics.

The reality...REALITY...is that if this wasn't a console launch year with people desperate for an "exclusive", TF would be getting zero hype as a PC game. None at all.

Of course, if it was a PC-only game, it wouldn't have any of the negatives listed above.
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.

User Info: Ventwig

Ventwig
3 years ago#34
motoraptor posted...
Let's be honest, your opinion is NOT fact.

k1lo19 posted...
...but it is worth buying on 360. Just my opinion. Unless bluepoint completely messes up the port.
Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Final Fantasy X
Excited For: Lightning Returns, Bravely Default, Tales of Symphonia, ToX2

User Info: Swickman81

Swickman81
3 years ago#35
I have never purchased an xbox console. I say XBone is worth getting just for Titanfall.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: sonic_rockz

sonic_rockz
3 years ago#36
The amount of overhype and fanboyism over a game that isn't even released yet is extremely depressing.
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock

User Info: SteezyGamer

SteezyGamer
3 years ago#37
I agree, don't get me wrong the game looks awesome and i'm sad it's not coming out for PS4. But is it enough to buy the failbox 1... No way!!
MAAAA, THE MEATLOAF!!!!!!

User Info: Bladez_89

Bladez_89
3 years ago#38
Loving the beta, will definitely be buying on day one BUT I don't think it's worth buying an X1 for alone.
Unless you're thinking about getting one, getting it with titanfall would be a good entry into the next gen xbox.
Gamertag: B1ADE5

User Info: kcypher2000

kcypher2000
3 years ago#39
Getting an xbox one for TF and all the other games is a great idea however. Oh if you are happy with the 360 version then you can never whine about ps4 being superior to xbox.

Cause that obviously doesnt matter to you.

User Info: kcypher2000

kcypher2000
3 years ago#40
Pulp posted...
There is nothing redeeming about Titanfall. Online only, 6 v 6, bots, 792p, auto-aim, dumbed down console mechanics.

The reality...REALITY...is that if this wasn't a console launch year with people desperate for an "exclusive", TF would be getting zero hype as a PC game. None at all.

Of course, if it was a PC-only game, it wouldn't have any of the negatives listed above.

Yet people who play it love and you are just a bitter pony. So yeah keep on waiting for greatness because i am loving the beta.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Let's be honest, titanfall is NOT worth getting a xbox one for...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived