Upload Studio doesn't work for me anymore - Xbox Support has been USELESS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Upload Studio doesn't work for me anymore - Xbox Support has been USELESS

User Info: Shiek120

Shiek120
3 years ago#1
Mere minutes before the system update on Friday, I was able to use Upload Studio. Generally I upload to the SkyDrive so I can share clips with my friend who has a PS4. Then the system updated, and I could no longer use Upload Studio. None of the clips I've recorded have been able to upload...they render and then sit at 50%. Xbox Support on the phone and on twitter has been back and forth with the same exact suggestions and I appreciate the ATTEMPT at help, but this is clearly not an issue of, "Please reset your router."

- My NAT is OPEN
- My internet settings are optimal
- I've had an Xbox One since Day One
- Upload Studio has worked SINCE Day One, and it was right after the update that it stopped.
- I've removed my profile, removed the software, hard reset the console, unplugged it, held the button for 10 seconds...I've done all that crap.

What else can I do?? I'm really disappointed with this console right about now...because one of the main features that I use no longer works...
I'm a Celtic.

User Info: Muryo

Muryo
3 years ago#2
Summon the power of the cloud?
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken

User Info: IloveElite

IloveElite
3 years ago#3
Muryo posted...
Summon the power of the cloud?

I had to laugh :D
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Upload Studio doesn't work for me anymore - Xbox Support has been USELESS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived