titanfall is like COD and Halo had a baby.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. titanfall is like COD and Halo had a baby.

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
3 years ago#1
And it is beautiful. Been a long time since I had that much fun playing a FPS. so glad to have something new. I think my favorite part was not having hardly any campers to deal with. After 1 match I realized that kill streak rewards is what makes COD broken.
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!

User Info: ripvision

ripvision
3 years ago#2
It feels more like unreal/quake and cod to me. Its good to see something new-ish in the fps genre rather than same old annual cod crap.

leelee3105
3 years ago#3
Yeah I can see those games in it too. Honestly it's like they just took all the good stuff from the popular FPS titles and threw them in a blender. Wonder why this simple concept took so long to be used?
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."

User Info: epicfailtryhard

epicfailtryhard
3 years ago#4
wow. this makes me very hopeful. i'm so tired of the camping in ghosts. it's easily the worst of any cod in the series. i've played them all.
"there's a devil laying by your side. you might think he's asleep but you'd better take a look at his eyes."-loverman, nick cave

leelee3105
3 years ago#5
Yeah I'm sure people will eventually find a way to ruin titanfall. But hopefully it takes awhile

User Info: IloveElite

IloveElite
3 years ago#6
yay, more brain-dead shooters.. how thrilling ....not.

User Info: tremble1476

tremble1476
3 years ago#7
Titanfall feels like COD/Brink/Crysis to me, of course with mechs
X360/XB1/Steam: Banandon
AMD PhenomII X4 965 3.4GHz~Biostar A880GZ~G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB~Hitachi 160GB HDD~Sapphire HD7770 1GB~Thermaltake V4~Corsair 430W

User Info: ILikeGamesMan

ILikeGamesMan
3 years ago#8
IloveElite posted...

Very easy fix for something like this. Dont buy any "brain-dead shooters". Hell, go the extra step and maybe even stop replying like this in every Titanfall topic there is. I have seen you hate on Titanfall like 20 times in the last two days. You obviously dont like shooters and we get it. Move on.

User Info: ssj954vegito

ssj954vegito
3 years ago#9
IloveElite posted...

Don't worry, I hav a full proof plan so we can fix this dilemma.

Step 1: Go away
Step 2: ???
Step 3: PROFIT!!!
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
3 years ago#10
I played the beta all day yesterday... had so much fun playing with friends on just 2 maps.
Always O.G.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. titanfall is like COD and Halo had a baby.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived