Gamers?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ThirtyThr33

ThirtyThr33
3 years ago#1
So, I didn't think I'd be getting a next-gen console anytime soon so when all the hype for X1 and PS4 and next-gen titles came about, I stayed in the dark because it didn't entirely matter to me. But now, my tax check is coming in and I'm getting more than I expected and I'll be a proud owner of an Xbone by March. Now I've started binging on gameplay trailers and quaking with anticipation. I go to the Xbox One board on GFaqs, anticipating discussion of next-gen games and just how amazing they all look. Instead, all I see are children arguing about console wars and how well companies they have no actual stock in are doing financially. Why does it matter to you if someone else bought a PS4 or an Xbox One? Are we not all sharing in the common hobby that is gaming? Both consoles look great, and I would be happy to own either one. I can't really lay blame on anyone for whichever console they choose, for whatever reason they choose it.
NUKING THEM SITS WELL WITH ME!!!
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
3 years ago#2
fanboys outnumber actual gamers on this board, if you want to discuss xbox 1 with mature individuals...this ain't the place
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."

User Info: BoneRevolution

BoneRevolution
3 years ago#3
Some folks are just afraid that Sony may leave the battlefield sooner.. can't be helped though

Have you seen Titanfall?

User Info: Rod1984

Rod1984
3 years ago#4
I say give this board a good year for the next gen era to settle in properly until then, if you want to share your passion of gaming, keep a look out for the few passionate threads that pop up here and there on these boards or go to the xbox.com community boards
PSN: mavrik1984 - GamerTag: rod1984 - Steam: rod1984

User Info: Strav23

Strav23
3 years ago#5
I am I proud owner of xbox one but and will also have a ps4 down the road but even I know that these consoles need each other because if there was only one we wouldn't have sales, price drops. Ps4/xbox would have no need to strive to be better because they wouldn't have a competitor to push them. I wish this board was filled more with games and good discussion but there will always be the trolls and negative comments about the console here.

User Info: ThirtyThr33

ThirtyThr33
3 years ago#6
BoneRevolution posted...
Some folks are just afraid that Sony may leave the battlefield sooner.. can't be helped though

Have you seen Titanfall?

I've actually made a list of games I'm following info on:

Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, Halo 5, Thief, Evolve, The Evil Within, Fable Legends, Titanfall, Destiny, Mad Max, Watch Dogs and Shadow of Mordor.
NUKING THEM SITS WELL WITH ME!!!
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived