Will Doom4 and Wolfenstein be exclusive?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will Doom4 and Wolfenstein be exclusive?

User Info: rusty12000

rusty12000
3 years ago#11
teehee23 posted...
method115 posted...
SpookTrance posted...
Awesome. I mean im loyal to xbox brand usually.....but i think its time to start considering a playstation again

I feel like such a molly lol, but those graphics!

Don't be loyal to any brand just get the best bang for your buck that's what I do. I wanted Gears of War and Mass Effect last gen so I went 360. This year no exlusives on either side interest me enough to sway me. So I went with the most powerful console.

Alienware pc's are the good stuff.
Enjoy.

Teehee... Do you have a fever?! Are you ok?! Did you get hacked?!
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM

User Info: SpookTrance

SpookTrance
3 years ago#12
rusty12000 posted...
teehee23 posted...
method115 posted...
SpookTrance posted...
Awesome. I mean im loyal to xbox brand usually.....but i think its time to start considering a playstation again

I feel like such a molly lol, but those graphics!

Don't be loyal to any brand just get the best bang for your buck that's what I do. I wanted Gears of War and Mass Effect last gen so I went 360. This year no exlusives on either side interest me enough to sway me. So I went with the most powerful console.

Alienware pc's are the good stuff.
Enjoy.

Teehee... Do you have a fever?! Are you ok?! Did you get hacked?!

^This^

And also im talking more for physical appearance rather then performance, I've stopped a few friends and ppl from wasting thousands just by taking em to best buy and helping em out with a custom....which is exatly why it still doesnt make sense the X1 didn't come out on par with Sony, i mean seriously in this day and age, really? lol
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will Doom4 and Wolfenstein be exclusive?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived