The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Sell me on the Xbone.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sell me on the Xbone.

User Info: DroneCrusher

DroneCrusher
3 years ago#1
I haven't purchased a new console yet. Give me a few compelling reasons why I should pick the Xbone over PS4. I don't have the money to buy both, and I'm saving up to buy one or the other. But might get both eventually after the price drops a bit.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#2
Buy one
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: BadLuckInc

BadLuckInc
3 years ago#3
Xbox One = Game play

PS4 = Graphics

What do you prefer?
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Add my GT =D
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk

User Info: EternalStutter

EternalStutter
3 years ago#4
DroneCrusher posted...
I haven't purchased a new console yet. Give me a few compelling reasons why I should pick the Xbone over PS4. I don't have the money to buy both, and I'm saving up to buy one or the other. But might get both eventually after the price drops a bit.

No one NEEDS to get two consoles. I wish people would stop wasting money like that.

DroneCrusher
3 years ago#5
SunDevil77 posted...
Buy one

I bought a new PC monitor recently and I asked the same thing, I was stuck between a couple different models, and asked for compelling reasons why I should get one over the other. To me a choice between a video game system is no different.

Right now I'm leaning toward the PS4, and the only reason I made this topic was to get some real reasons, or information that can help me decide to make a purchase. There is a whole lot of trolling going on here on this forums, and I'm just looking for some real answers.

If someone's "compelling reason" is an opinion, share it anyway, and if I agree, or can relate to it then it would become a compelling reason for me to buy the system.

User Info: GladiatorDanger

GladiatorDanger
3 years ago#6
BadLuckInc posted...
Xbox One = Game play

PS4 = Graphics

What do you prefer?

Because you just know everyone has been praising the **** out of Ryse for its gameplay?

User Info: Crysiania

Crysiania
3 years ago#7
BadLuckInc posted...
Xbox One = Game play

PS4 = Graphics

What do you prefer?

Rofl.

The gameplay dosnt magically change between console's
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul

DroneCrusher
3 years ago#8
BadLuckInc posted...
Xbox One = Game play

PS4 = Graphics

What do you prefer?

Care to explain why the gameplay is better? I have a PS3 and 360, the gameplay is pretty much the exact same, except the controllers are different. And I don't have a problem with either controller.

User Info: Sevi_ney

Sevi_ney
3 years ago#9
I'd rather try to sell fur to a bear.
http://i.imgur.com/H6R1wWH.gif

User Info: BadLuckInc

BadLuckInc
3 years ago#10
Crysiania posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
Xbox One = Game play

PS4 = Graphics

What do you prefer?

Rofl.

The gameplay dosnt magically change between console's

Sony Camp would like you to think anything that's not 1080p/60FPS is garbage, so I think in their mind, yes, yes it does.
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Add my GT =D
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sell me on the Xbone.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived