Metal Gear Solid 5 PS4 and Xbox One retail price adjusted

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Metal Gear Solid 5 PS4 and Xbox One retail price adjusted

User Info: That_Damn_Kid

That_Damn_Kid
3 years ago#1
http://www.psu.com/a022599/Metal-Gear-Solid-5-PS4-and-Xbox-One-retail-price-adjusted

Still too much for me but great news for anyone getting it at launch. Keep in mind this hasn't applied to North America yet.
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#2
It is still a 2 hour base game though right? It should be a $15-20 digital only download.
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.

User Info: Kolanifv

Kolanifv
3 years ago#3
Actually it has applied to NA, as you would have noted had you read the story.

User Info: fresp142

fresp142
3 years ago#4
Jedi454 posted...
It is still a 2 hour base game though right? It should be a $15-20 digital only download.

It should take longer for casual like you.

User Info: SwiftXZ

SwiftXZ
3 years ago#5
Cool I'll have $15 Gift Certificate to use with my Best Buy Gamers Club, going to be like what, $10?
GT:SwiftXZ

User Info: method115

method115
3 years ago#6
Jedi454 posted...

What does it matter if it's digital or retail? That makes no sense to even care about that. $29.99 isn't bad at all and I'll buy it once I play the other games I've only play MGS1.
PSN: method114

User Info: KiritoArt

KiritoArt
3 years ago#7
$30.00 retail and $20.00 digital sounds much better. Still kinda pricey so I will wait for what people think when they play it.
http://backloggery.com/chasealan

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 years ago#8
When I first read this, I thought for sure they were dropping the price only on the XBOX ONE version to reflect the actual product. I still think if Microsoft would charge $50 for new games instead of $60 it could work as a budget console. Here's what I'm talking about.

http://minus.com/lBKehHpgg8Yym

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: Goregasm17

Goregasm17
3 years ago#9
So is the dev suffering Xbone syndrome? Realizes no one wants his terrible game so he drops the price before it releases to roll in as much $$$ as possible before everyone realizes it's terrible. I see what you did there little Japanese man.

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
3 years ago#10
fresp142 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

It should take longer for casual like you.

Seriously, what's so bad about being a casual gamer? Do casual gamers have less fun or something?
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Metal Gear Solid 5 PS4 and Xbox One retail price adjusted

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived