People cant buy the $500 Xbox One, but pay $570 for inFAMOUS PS4 mega-bundle?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. People cant buy the $500 Xbox One, but pay $570 for inFAMOUS PS4 mega-bundle?

User Info: ZEROthefirst

ZEROthefirst
3 years ago#111
2 $60 controllers, 1 $60 game, 1 year subscription to PS+ and the console, not to mention it's the more powerful of the two so why is the price surprising and sooo bad?
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
3DS Friend Code: 1306-6232-5350

User Info: evecharmeve

evecharmeve
3 years ago#112
Awesome best seller, I have gotten zero preorders on it :P

you know it's only on there because they want people to give them 570 dollars for a preorder
One and only person to ever finish Tank! Tank! Tank!
50 hours wasted.

User Info: PhaseBlack

PhaseBlack
3 years ago#113
dan77733 posted...
Personally, I think that the $570 PS4 bundle is just a waste because its the same price as buying everything separately. It should have been $400 with just the console and game. At least Xbox One is still at $500 with Titan Fall.

A lot of people would buy the same stuff regardless, and this might be the only way to get a PS4 at GameStop for a while with how they sell out
PSVita & 3DS

User Info: Kolanifv

Kolanifv
3 years ago#114
This isn't an official bundle, by the way, Gamestop has been saving stock up to offer this.

User Info: YumeOMiru

YumeOMiru
3 years ago#115
One game we have playersVSbots, the other game indulge in your superhero fantasy, no wonder why people pick the PS4.
Having a dream is essential to live.

User Info: sjc1279

sjc1279
3 years ago#116
Titanfall bundle is just regular xboxone with titanfall digital download code and different box.
PS4 1TB
PS Vita 32GB

User Info: 8waystomonday

8waystomonday
3 years ago#117
sjc1279 posted...
Titanfall bundle is just regular xboxone with titanfall digital download code and different box.

Yup but boy am I glad I an getting the bundle. I waited for a appealing bundle and they delivered, I do which it came with the Titanfall controller. Cant wait to play me some Titanfall, it is the reason i re joined this site. Even though a few members have not made it a great day to rejoin

User Info: MastaMugen

MastaMugen
3 years ago#118
Laylow12 posted...
It's underpowered and overpriced.

You PS4 guys who live here are under powered and overly annoying...
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml

User Info: ssjgohhku

ssjgohhku
3 years ago#119
But that PS4 bundle doesn't include the infinite power of the cloud or the incredible magic of Kinect.

User Info: CharadeSmith

CharadeSmith
3 years ago#120
That Infamous bundle is much better value, that's why.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. People cant buy the $500 Xbox One, but pay $570 for inFAMOUS PS4 mega-bundle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived