Halo 2 Anniversary is gonna happen

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Halo 2 Anniversary is gonna happen

User Info: Wond3rBr3ad

Wond3rBr3ad
3 years ago#1
I work at best buy and we get a lot of microsoft employees coming by and I happen to ring up one of the Xbox Team. I was like "alright cut the crap... I heard all the rumors, will there be a Halo 2 Anniversary? he said "I can't say anything haha but I can say Halo 2 was everyone's favorite multiplayer shooter" Well...he didn't deny it and he pretty much gave me a hint.

I did the same thing to Valve employees. I asked them if L4D3 is happening. Obviously they game me the "I can't say anything"
Xbox Live: WonderBread 300
PSN: WonderBread_300

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#2
Are you at the Bellevue store? Ken Lobb used to frequent the EB I managed at the Redmond Town Center years back.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: SrgtStalker

SrgtStalker
3 years ago#3
Or they could just be messing with you for the lols and not actually know anything.
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Halo 2 Anniversary is gonna happen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived