What is your favorite game so far?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What is your favorite game so far?

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
3 years ago#11
MotionMan25 posted...
I would say for me it has been ryse. that is the most underrated game of this whole gen, i think it is set up to be a sick franchise,

however im currently about 60% of the way through tomb raider (did not play it last gen) and wow this game is absolutely amazing! HANDS DOWN best hair ever in a game lol but seriously it could overtake ryse when its all said and done depending on how it ends

Oh believe me...If I hadn't already played TR on my PC it would have been #1 by a large margin.

It was my personal GOTY last year.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.

User Info: ComradeRyan

ComradeRyan
3 years ago#12
Battlefield 4 because of 64 player Conquest.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com

User Info: Rizzman111

Rizzman111
3 years ago#13
Thief or Dead Rising
Revan "JASON!" Not changing this sig till Kotor 3 or ME4 releases 10/8/13

User Info: psprulz2007

psprulz2007
3 years ago#14
Forza 5 hands down. Next would be Madden 25. Ryse was a fun little romp but wasn't very satisfying. Dead Rising 3 is complete crap. I cant even force myself to play it, even though I absolutely love zombies. I also own another god awful game called Call of Duty Ghost. If I didn't have this game buying addiction I would of saved myself the $10 I paid to upgrade from the 360 version (which I regretted buying).
GT/PSN- Feelinkorny
Help save a life www.twitch.tv/feelinkorny

User Info: 8waystomonday

8waystomonday
3 years ago#15
ComradeRyan posted...
Battlefield 4 because of 64 player Conquest.
XBL- EightWays86

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
3 years ago#16
Of the like 3 available? probably Forza, Dead Rising is great, pvzgw is alright, ryse is crap...meh
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
3 years ago#17
SteveAustin268x posted...
I currently own:

Battlefield 4
COD Ghosts
Ryse
AC IV
Rayman Legends
PVZ Garden Warfare
Killer Instinct
Peggle 2
Halo Spartan Assault

I think my favorite game so far has to be AC IV. I'm usually not a fan of AC games but am loving this one

Looking forward to Titanfall, Halo 5, Kingdom Hearts 3, and the next gen WWE game!!

forza 5 (and im ot into car games but im loving this)
black flag for sure (but its getting repetive alittle im taking a break from it and playing Thief)
titanfall
amazing spiderman
transformers
ufc
desitny
ryse (is fun from time to time)

next gen wwe will be great.

User Info: lunaticcore

lunaticcore
3 years ago#18
Top 3 in order.

PvZ Garden Warfare
Dead Rising 3
Peggle 2

User Info: leftwich7

leftwich7
3 years ago#19
My favorite and most played is Killer Instinct, nothing else matters to me right now.

But I own:

Killer Instinct
Killer Instinct Classic
Battlefield 4
COD: Ghosts
Forza 5
NBA 2K14
LocoCycle
Max: Curse of the Brotherhood
Ryse: Son of Rome
Fear Thunder not lightning

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
3 years ago#20
So far I have:

Dead Rising 3
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
Thief

I would have to say my favorite is Tomb Raider, story and graphics were great. I enjoyed the mechanics and the exploration, I know it's split into zones, but you get to look around and find stuff.

Dead Rising 3 is great for mindless fun, I'm playing through the Chaos Rising DLC at the moment and working on the last PP trial.

CoD: Ghosts, again great mindless fun. Usually play Split-screen online with my brother or play some Extinction.

Just got Thief, I have to say, it's an amazing game. Graphics are really great, the game has some minor problems, I've only encountered cutscene problems. I enjoyed Dishonored, so I had a feeling I would also enjoy this game.
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What is your favorite game so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived