Xbox just broke no video output

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox just broke no video output

User Info: Focusflute

Focusflute
3 years ago#1
Dang. I play my Xbone every day (Killer Instinct) and my wife and I use it for movies, netflix, hulu. Today the Video just stopped working.

Tried it w a different HDMI cord, different tv, everything.

:(

User Info: aszsith

aszsith
3 years ago#2
Cool story? Sucks for you? Um...call support? Not sure what you're looking for here as you literally just typed a random little blurb of information on a discussion board with no sort of direction to lend towards actual discussion. #blogfaqs
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.

User Info: thegamer00

thegamer00
3 years ago#3
Let me see if I can fix it for you. Boop Beep beep boop. Sorry its messed up better throw it away.

User Info: brownmyster

brownmyster
3 years ago#4
U may be getting that black screen some users gets after the latest update. Hard reset your xbox when it's off unplug it. Cause what a lot of people don't know even when u turn it off by pressing the touch sensitive power button on the console for 5 sec when it first turns off the xbox is still runs for about 20- 30 seconds

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
3 years ago#5
aszsith posted...
Cool story? Sucks for you? Um...call support? Not sure what you're looking for here as you literally just typed a random little blurb of information on a discussion board with no sort of direction to lend towards actual discussion. #blogfaqs

Why you so angry at the TC, maybe he's just wanting suggestions instead of the hassle of contacting MS support.
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant

User Info: PoweredMilkMan

PoweredMilkMan
3 years ago#6
brownmyster posted...
U may be getting that black screen some users gets after the latest update. Hard reset your xbox when it's off unplug it. Cause what a lot of people don't know even when u turn it off by pressing the touch sensitive power button on the console for 5 sec when it first turns off the xbox is still runs for about 20- 30 seconds
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon

User Info: lunaticcore

lunaticcore
3 years ago#7
Unplug it and plug it back in..

(Or just hold the power button down till it fully powers off)

User Info: AstralFear

AstralFear
3 years ago#8
I just hold down the power button for 15 seconds. It shuts the Xbox completely off and reboots everything.
FC:1306-4992-2877
Normal Safari Dunsparce, Loudred, Smeargle
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox just broke no video output

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived