Will I lose my tenure if I use a 14 day trial?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will I lose my tenure if I use a 14 day trial?

User Info: Disflex6

Disflex6
3 years ago#1
So I remember being told that your tenure length resets if you're not a gold member for 2 weeks. My live ran out today, but I still have a 14 day trial I haven't used yet. If I use this, will I still count as being a silver member, and thus lose my tenure length once the trial expires?
FC: 3652-0523-4846
XBL: Y2K Frosty

User Info: dontBaPRObro

dontBaPRObro
3 years ago#2
bump

User Info: DarkHoles

DarkHoles
3 years ago#3
It never resets
(message deleted)

User Info: DarkHoles

DarkHoles
3 years ago#5
RebelGameMaster posted...
dontBaPRObro posted...
bump

Sorry you had to bump the thread due to no responses. The Xbots were google-ing the word "tenure."

No they were binging it.

User Info: locksmithblack

locksmithblack
3 years ago#6
You don't want to lose that tenure. Your whole pension plan is riding on that. Don't forget your 401k also. I hope you don't think your job will give you those types of things do you?
Haters = Motivators

User Info: RebelGameMaster

RebelGameMaster
3 years ago#7
DarkHoles posted...
RebelGameMaster posted...
dontBaPRObro posted...
bump

Sorry you had to bump the thread due to no responses. The Xbots were google-ing the word "tenure."

No they were binging it.

+1
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.

User Info: Disflex6

Disflex6
3 years ago#8
locksmithblack posted...
You don't want to lose that tenure. Your whole pension plan is riding on that. Don't forget your 401k also. I hope you don't think your job will give you those types of things do you?

It's not a big deal but I'd rather it didn't reset. Also, I'm not American so your joke didn't quite have the impact you thought it would.
FC: 3652-0523-4846
XBL: Y2K Frosty
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will I lose my tenure if I use a 14 day trial?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived