Xbox One going for $400.00 with extra controller on Ebay

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One going for $400.00 with extra controller on Ebay

User Info: method115

method115
3 years ago#21
PrinceMedion posted...
Hmm...

Microsoft Xbox One (Latest Model) 500 GB Black Console 360 2 controllers. NEW

Yep that's worrying as all hell considering what it comes with and the price... Also find the delivery date extremely odd, why won't it ship for more then a month? I wouldn't trust this at all.

It says later on in the subject that it is an Xbox one with 2 xbox one controllers. He put 360 in the title to attract more hits.
PSN: method114

User Info: jimm120

jimm120
3 years ago#22
ahh....I see fyuuhour thought the same thing.

Seems to be that way.
Worthy Indie: Magicians & Looters -Breath Of Death -Cuthulu Saves The World -EvilQuest -Trino -Shoot 1UP -Your Doodles Are Bugged -Vintage Hero

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
3 years ago#23
Maybe the price of the console is dropping to that much in April and he's just getting presales ready, hence the reason no shipping until then.
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant

User Info: jimm120

jimm120
3 years ago#24
cause he'd have that kind of info....
Worthy Indie: Magicians & Looters -Breath Of Death -Cuthulu Saves The World -EvilQuest -Trino -Shoot 1UP -Your Doodles Are Bugged -Vintage Hero

User Info: L96A1BOSS

L96A1BOSS
3 years ago#25
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Maybe the price of the console is dropping to that much in April and he's just getting presales ready, hence the reason no shipping until then.
That's a good point I be playing dark souls 2 for a months so I have time to wait.

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
3 years ago#26
jimm120 posted...
ahh....I see fyuuhour thought the same thing.

Seems to be that way.

What the hell are you inferring here?
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A

User Info: ghost140

ghost140
3 years ago#27
L96A1BOSS posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
That's a good point I be playing dark souls 2 for a months so I have time to wait.

I dont find that to be likely but in about 30-35 days 33 people are going to get their X1's or Ebay is going to have to take a $13,200 dollar loss in refunds due to shoddy rules. Im leaning toward the latter but stranger things have happened.
Possession is 9/10ths of the law, the other tenth is a tank and I have both. - Sarge
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One going for $400.00 with extra controller on Ebay

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived