Guys project spark downloadable now!!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Guys project spark downloadable now!!!!!

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#21
Voelger posted...
How is it?

So far I've only done the crossroads mode. I enjoyed it, it's kind of like a choose your own adventure game. I ended up being a female ranger tasked with finding a mystical hunk of meat to regenerate the sacred tree. Along the way I got the windmill running again by making sure the switches were in the right position, helped a tavern patron who was sick from too much sugar intake, defeated a treant to obtain an enchanted sword, solved a simple puzzle involving stones to obtain a fire sprite, and fought off a group of rabid squirrels. I've only done it once so I don't really know how varied it gets, but if there are a good number of quests and sidequests then that's a pretty fun game by itself.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: hsu_reddie09

hsu_reddie09
3 years ago#22
So I downloaded and the 0000000000... code is not working. Once launching the game islt says thanks for downloading, you are now registered for the beta. You should receive a code within 4 days?!? Wtf
(message deleted)

User Info: Guinea12

Guinea12
3 years ago#24
Downloaded from bing, game launched and said beta will be active in four days. I clicked request beta key and input the key that was sent to me for windows 8. Now I'm in a screen that's updating dlc. Been here for ten minutes.

Anyone else been in this screen for a long time?
360 GT: Mobstermuley
Like music? Check us out! Ovlo.net

User Info: Guinea12

Guinea12
3 years ago#25
Yea, it froze. I rebooted the game and it started right up.
360 GT: Mobstermuley
Like music? Check us out! Ovlo.net
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Guys project spark downloadable now!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived