What Xbox game do you LOVE that others HATE?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What Xbox game do you LOVE that others HATE?

User Info: EternalStutter

EternalStutter
3 years ago#1
Pretty simple question. What Xbox game do you personally LOVE despite it being hated by gamers, critics...etc.

I loved Hitman Absolution. I know it bothered alot of fans, including me at first, but I eventually got really into it. Played it ALOT

PS. Any game from the original Xbox to the One.

User Info: gohoanq

gohoanq
3 years ago#2
The game I love, most players hate, though critics liked.. is DmC Devil May Cry. lol I thought it was a really really good re-imagining of the series and its characters. I really want a sequel to it since it was obviously set up for one at the end. lol
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
3 years ago#3
Forza Horizon
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#4
I loved Deadly Premonition when it came out and that had very polarizing review scores. IGN gave it a 2/10 and I still bought it and was glad I did. It's a little different now that it became a cult hit, but at the time it was getting slammed by a lot of sites.

As for the Xbox One specifically, I really liked Ryse and that received polarizing review scores as well.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.

User Info: Doukou

Doukou
3 years ago#5
Some off the top of my head
Ryse
Bureau Xcom
KoA:R
Hitman Absolution
Banjo and Kazoie Nuts and Bolts
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg

User Info: Fog9

Fog9
3 years ago#6
Enclave
psn/xbl: hydefog9

User Info: carljenk

carljenk
3 years ago#7
Hitman Absolution was amazing

User Info: garaine

garaine
3 years ago#8
gohoanq posted...
The game I love, most players hate, though critics liked.. is DmC Devil May Cry. lol I thought it was a really really good re-imagining of the series and its characters. I really want a sequel to it since it was obviously set up for one at the end. lol
---

this. most people that didn't like DMC were fans of the original. which still holds a special place in my gaming library. I was skeptical of it til I played it.

User Info: hectic3

hectic3
3 years ago#9
Kane and Lynch and army of two. I lost count how many times me and my brother beat those campaigns on split screen. Both were rough around the edges but a ton of fun, especially kane and lynch. I never understood all the hate it got, bank heists, hostage situation gone terribly wrong, prison breaks, and shootouts in the streets! How did everyone not love that game?!?!

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
3 years ago#10
Xbox one, madden 25

I have hated madden for years, then I put it on broadcast camera and now I enjoy it.
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What Xbox game do you LOVE that others HATE?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived