inFamous will not come close to beating all-time sales of Titanfall

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. inFamous will not come close to beating all-time sales of Titanfall

User Info: casper316

casper316
3 years ago#61
I can see it now inFamous SS to run @ 960 x 1080p /45FPS lol
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316

User Info: UtterMoon

UtterMoon
3 years ago#62
Umm....nearly all of the exclusive, top 10 selling games on the Xbox 360 were from 2 series...Halo and Gears of War...which is cool I suppose, but I mean..come on...How well did Alan Wake sell? What about Fable 3? Blue Dragon...?

User Info: kiljaeden

kiljaeden
3 years ago#63
Why dont sony fans post on the PS4 board? This is the bigger question. Is it maturity?
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
3 years ago#64
UtterMoon posted...
Umm....nearly all of the exclusive, top 10 selling games on the Xbox 360 were from 2 series...Halo and Gears of War...which is cool I suppose, but I mean..come on...How well did Alan Wake sell? What about Fable 3? Blue Dragon...?

I imagine they sold like crap because they're not dudebro enough for the Xbox crowd.
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura

User Info: casper316

casper316
3 years ago#65
PokemonYoutube posted...
UtterMoon posted...

I imagine they sold like crap because they're not dudebro enough for the Xbox crowd.

I dunno I enjoyed Alan Wake and all of the Fable games, never played Blue Dragon though. really looking forward to the Fable anniversary edition too.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316

User Info: MonicasBack

MonicasBack
3 years ago#66
Infamous was never a huge seller anyways, I don't know why you would even make this topic TC.
Monicaaa

kiljaeden
3 years ago#67
We have like 5000 more posts here compared to the PS4 board. I think the xbox is more popular overall.
Go 'Fins!

User Info: avanent

avanent
3 years ago#68
AwayFromHere posted...
Of course it won't. Titanfall is available on three platforms, Infamous only one.

Hell, if Infamous does beat Titanfall, MS and EA have some major problems.

kiljaeden
3 years ago#69
kiljaeden posted...
We have like 5000 more posts here compared to the PS4 board. I think the xbox is more popular overall.
Go 'Fins!

kiljaeden
3 years ago#70
Nobody really wants to play another infamous lol. Its just like the only game on the PS4 other than that generic alien shooter.
Go 'Fins!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. inFamous will not come close to beating all-time sales of Titanfall

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived