Think it will be hard to find a Titanfall bundle if I didnt preorder?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Think it will be hard to find a Titanfall bundle if I didnt preorder?

User Info: MJFJD

MJFJD
3 years ago#11
L96A1BOSS posted...
TheRock88 posted...
Because I already own a PS4 since launch. Just want the Titanfall bundle cause all of my friends are getting it too.

And the thing about Amazon. I bought the PS4 from Amazon Warehouse in very good condition for $277. Gamestop has a deal going on where you get 50% extra credit towards a purchase of a new console. So if you do the math, it should end up being around $397 in Gamestop credit according to the people who already did this deal.

Amazon sold you a PS4 for $277 lol when it's a rare item nice try but let's see how far your troll bait get I'm out.

Obviously you do not know of the magic that is Amazon Warehouse

User Info: L96A1BOSS

L96A1BOSS
3 years ago#12
TheRock88 posted...
http://i.imgur.com/fNUm7i4.jpg

That enough for you?
next time you photo shop get you math right you suppose to have free shopping after $277 and somehow have a order total on the left of $300 next to order number.

User Info: TheRock88

TheRock88
3 years ago#13
Alright obviously you're just trying to troll right now but I'll bite. Tell me how I was able to make this post just 3 days ago in the exact topic where I found the deal Mr. Know It All.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/page-218#entry11586227

TheRock88
3 years ago#14
L96A1BOSS posted...
TheRock88 posted...

That enough for you?
next time you photo shop get you math right you suppose to have free shopping after $277 and somehow have a order total on the left of $300 next to order number.

And to respond to this, the $277 is before tax. After tax the total is $301.

L96A1BOSS
3 years ago#15
TheRock88 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
TheRock88 posted...

That enough for you?

And to respond to this, the $277 is before tax. After tax the total is $301.

Just stop already you come back 1 day just to bump the topic amazon don't charge tax and nowhere did it show that tax was added or the % of tax.

TheRock88
3 years ago#16
Have you been living under a rock? Amazon now charges tax for a lot of states. Heres some math for you. 277 + 8.75% (CA tax rate) = 301.

Only reason I bumped this is to see what you gotta say since your trying to troll my topic. Got anything else to say?

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
3 years ago#17
TheRock88 posted...
Have you been living under a rock? Amazon now charges tax for a lot of states. Heres some math for you. 277 + 8.75% (CA tax rate) = 301.

Only reason I bumped this is to see what you gotta say since your trying to troll my topic. Got anything else to say?

Amazon does not charge tax when its sold by a 3rd party.

I buy from Amazon all the time, only get taxed if its from Amazon.

Edit: Not to mention the cheapest used on Amazon is $390, so paying more less than $100 on the average just doesn't seem right.
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant

User Info: jmac1686

jmac1686
3 years ago#18
I got mine off Amazon and it shipped today. Best of all? NO TAX! And I saved 3 cents lol
Currently playing Kingdom Hearts 1. 5 Remix and Final Fantasy XIV

TheRock88
3 years ago#19
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
TheRock88 posted...

Amazon does not charge tax when its sold by a 3rd party.

I buy from Amazon all the time, only get taxed if its from Amazon.

Amazon Warehouse = Owned by Amazon so they charge tax. They are not a 3rd party.

L96A1BOSS
3 years ago#20
TheRock88 posted...
Have you been living under a rock? Amazon now charges tax for a lot of states. Heres some math for you. 277 + 8.75% (CA tax rate) = 301. Funny how all this tax % you posted is not in the photoshop receipt.

Funny how all this tax % you posted now is not on the photoshop receipt from yesterday, got anything els to spin?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Think it will be hard to find a Titanfall bundle if I didnt preorder?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived