Games you want to see made for xbox one?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Games you want to see made for xbox one?

User Info: UnhelpfulNPC

UnhelpfulNPC
3 years ago#11
Hulk Hogan-based arcade beatemup

A new Ninja Gaiden

A Street Fighter-like fighter with lots of character customization

A 1 vs 100 type game

A new Marvel game, preferably like MUA

A turn-based JRPG like Lost Odyssey

Not a game, but a feature. I'd like to type in a name and the game characters say it. Isaac Hunt deserves this.

User Info: richboy900

richboy900
3 years ago#12
Haha how about this for an idea. A Takeshi castle downloadable game with Craig Charles commentary.

"As my old man used to say, he who goes to bed with an itchy a** wakes up with a stinky finger". Lol

User Info: death cloud

death cloud
3 years ago#13
Anything involving Matt Hoffman, BMX...and that's it.

A combination of those things would be OK.
Let's all try to be nice.

User Info: Ramsus082

Ramsus082
3 years ago#14
More survival-horror, less action. With these consoles pushing better graphics, developers are really missing the boat on creating believable, cerebral-horror games and environments. It might take a Japanese gaming Renaissance as they're really good at this, but we need a return to Silent Hill/Condemned tones, and less zombie-walks. Think Heavy Rain, with more gameplay and overt horror.
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"

User Info: NefertariNami

NefertariNami
3 years ago#15
Ramsus082 posted...
More survival-horror, less action. With these consoles pushing better graphics, developers are really missing the boat on creating believable, cerebral-horror games and environments. It might take a Japanese gaming Renaissance as they're really good at this, but we need a return to Silent Hill/Condemned tones, and less zombie-walks. Think Heavy Rain, with more gameplay and overt horror.

^

User Info: Ramsus082

Ramsus082
3 years ago#16
Bump
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"

User Info: andrewb16

andrewb16
3 years ago#17
Skate
Rallisport Challenge
Timesplitters
Fatal Frame
(( ) ( ) -MR2- ( ) ( ))

User Info: iggyhaxor

iggyhaxor
3 years ago#18
NefertariNami posted...
Ramsus082 posted...

^

Itd be neat if they remade the first few alone in the darks
iggy - greenton (acnl) 3ds 4828-4520-0364 dream address=5800-2822-9691
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Games you want to see made for xbox one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived