Up in the air about getting an XBone tonight with titanfall!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Up in the air about getting an XBone tonight with titanfall!!!!

User Info: ff6isgreat

ff6isgreat
3 years ago#11
I recommend Killer Instinct over Forza if you get one.

User Info: NCPwn

NCPwn
3 years ago#12
Wow, why not just get it for PC? You want to buy a $500 system for a multiplat title?
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst

User Info: xHughJasx

xHughJasx
3 years ago#13
You really like the PS controller more? I know obviously not everyone is perfect but man that's a serious flaw you got there. Don't take That info with you to speed dating.
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks

ff6isgreat
3 years ago#14
NCPwn posted...
Wow, why not just get it for PC? You want to buy a $500 system for a multiplat title?

Well, XBOX Live and couches are kind of nice. Not everyone has a PC in their living room ya know? + I personally don't like mouse and keyboard. I prefer gamepads, and guess what ? Other people do to. Not everyone wants to play w/ a mouse and keyboard.

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
3 years ago#15
you geting caught up in the hype of a fps, fools and their money though
Now Playing-Light returns/LOS 2/South Park SOT
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."

ff6isgreat
3 years ago#16
Mindwipe77 posted...

The game IS very fun, it's not just hype. + why be a buzz kill? Hype and the excitement of playing something when its new and fresh is a lot of the fun! Titan Fall 3 years from now won't be nearly as interesting. Anyone EXCITED to play Uncharted multiplayer right now.....no?...yeah...no me neither.

ff6isgreat
3 years ago#17
Mindwipe77 posted...

The game IS very fun, it's not just hype. + why be a buzz kill? Hype and the excitement of playing something when its new and fresh is a lot of the fun! Titan Fall 3 years from now won't be nearly as interesting. Anyone EXCITED to play Uncharted multiplayer right now.....no?...yeah...no me neither.

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
3 years ago#18
If it makes you feel better I've owned every ps and xbox....ps4 in a year or 2. I've had 1 ps1 fail and 1 360 fail. It happens. Buy the extended warranty to make good for 3 years, its $70(I believe). Also try to switch up between digital and disc, digital saves the disc and extends it life. Both systems are worth owning eventually if you like to game.
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Up in the air about getting an XBone tonight with titanfall!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived