Stallion83 hit 1,000,000 gamer score!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Stallion83 hit 1,000,000 gamer score!!!

User Info: Rebourne007

Rebourne007
2 years ago#1
http://imgur.com/mIehjq2

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/this-guy-is-about-to-pass-one-million-xbox-achievement-points/1100-6418278/?utm_source=gamefaqs&utm_medium=partner&utm_content=news_module&utm_campaign=hub_platform

Amazing, this is a true gaming achievement!

User Info: Order1886

Order1886
2 years ago#2
Rebourne007 posted...
this is a true gaming achievement!

Lol

User Info: ExarOs

ExarOs
2 years ago#3
That's amazing, congrats to him.
Current Sony Pony Troll's who invaded the XBONE board on my ignore list: 40
GT: Exar0s / PSN: Exar0s / Wii U: Exar0s

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
2 years ago#4
Why is everyone making such a big deal about this? So he plays lots of video games. Anyone with enough dedication and time on their hands can achieve this
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?

User Info: Dennis069

Dennis069
2 years ago#5
Get a life would be a better achievment

User Info: deadmarv

deadmarv
2 years ago#6
I feel sorry for him. Does the article state when he started his run?(I can't click on the link because I'm posting on a 3DS.)

User Info: BDJayce

BDJayce
2 years ago#7
Remember when guinness world records meant something?

You actually had to work to achieve it.. now we get this. Maybe it's a sign of the times but if there's ever a record for most heart attacks in a single gaming session.. then i'm done.
GT: JamesBolton0723

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#8
deadmarv posted...
I feel sorry for him. Does the article state when he started his run?(I can't click on the link because I'm posting on a 3DS.)

8 years, good for him but yeah I don't get the achievement desires, trophies, whatever. Beating a game used to be what you were proud of, to yourself, now you need to display you "achievements" some of which are achieved by just creating a character in a game. Anyways, as I said good for him.
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
2 years ago#9
That's pretty awesome. I wonder though if he plays video games for enjoyment or if he just hunts for achievements. I tend to not go after achievements until after I complete the campaign the first time.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#10
Jiggy101011 posted...
That's pretty awesome. I wonder though if he plays video games for enjoyment or if he just hunts for achievements. I tend to not go after achievements until after I complete the campaign the first time.

He gets lots of freebies, plus he plays games he would never play otherwise for easy points to get there. I recall reading an article about him and another guy, they play for achievements not enjoyment.
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Stallion83 hit 1,000,000 gamer score!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived