Titanfall vs PxZ Garden Warfare???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall vs PxZ Garden Warfare???

User Info: IMProdiGY

IMProdiGY
2 years ago#1
Both Casual games which do you choose??? - Results (73 votes)
Titanfall
54.79% (40 votes)
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
45.21% (33 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Made a topic about Titanfall and I feel it's easy and to a point boring because there is no challenge. If I'm going to play a CASUAL game I would rather play PvZ which miles more challenging. And FUN!!
You know you're old when you know what flipping a game means!! glhf

IMProdiGY
2 years ago#2
Sad I put x lol you know what mean lol!!

I should of thought of PS fanboy's. They will choose PvZ just to hurt Titanfall.

User Info: Logical_One

Logical_One
2 years ago#3
Honestly--BOTH.

They're just so fun and they complement each other quite well. TF is epic and intense but PvZ is more laid back and quirky; bottom line, they're both must own exclusives IMO.
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun

User Info: kidwgm

kidwgm
2 years ago#4
Logical_One posted...
Honestly--BOTH.

They're just so fun and they complement each other quite well. TF is epic and intense but PvZ is more laid back and quirky; bottom line, they're both must own exclusives IMO.
---

100% agree.
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4, PvZ and Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)

IMProdiGY
2 years ago#5
I'm actually shocked by the numbers so far. But like I said, It could be the ps trolls.

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
2 years ago#6
Both?
Both.
Both is good.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
2 years ago#7
I took one look at PVZ and dismissed it then heard nothing but positivity so i went back and watched some videos and still see nothing that looks that good.Looks like the game was made from regurgitated skittles so i dismissed it yet again.Now i sit here after all that rethinking yet again that dismissing it may have been a mistake because all i hear from anyone that plays it is that it is good.

I may break down and buy the dam thing just to satisfy my curiosity of the game.Is the population solid after TF?
Don't mod me bro!

User Info: Crxlarth

Crxlarth
2 years ago#8
I may be in the minority here, but PvZ is a game I had preordered and absolutely loved. For a few hours. Titanfall I hated the beta, and picked up hesitantly only due to being bored with all the other available games and absolutely love it.
Sent from my iPhone 5s via PowerFAQs 1.14

User Info: Sabram

Sabram
2 years ago#9
They're both good in their own way. As far as overall enjoyability goes... Well I have to say the quirkyness of PvZ is more fun to me. There's a lot less nerd raging over the game, and a hell of a lot less fanboys praising it. It's not a blockbuster 10mil seller by any means...

Well, people said that about Minecraft too.
I have discovered the perfect game. It is called Starbound, and shall be played forever.
PSN: Sabram

User Info: Maverick_Reznor

Maverick_Reznor
2 years ago#10
Lol dude just how pathetic can you get? Its one thing to be jealous of titanfall, but garden warfare? how embarrassing.
Currently Playing : Titanfall, South Park:SoT and Darks Souls
Looking Forward To: Destiny, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall vs PxZ Garden Warfare???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived