Titanfall 20 fps issues

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall 20 fps issues

User Info: BloodyDove2vs

BloodyDove2vs
3 years ago#1
http://s5.postimg.org/3mwumqx4n/Titanfall_sub20fps_drops.png

And that a few selective non-paypal reviewers noticed.
"how much is your soul worth" XB1M13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0

User Info: Aceviper

Aceviper
3 years ago#2
looks like it dipped lower than 20 fps, but the scale only shows to 20 fps
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone

User Info: SaltyBotz

SaltyBotz
3 years ago#3
That isn't anywhere near 60fps. It didn't hit 60fps once. More like 45-50 with massive dips into the 20s. That is cringe worthy honestly.

User Info: Troll_Directory

Troll_Directory
3 years ago#4
it's surprising so many people are having fun playing it, with so many frame drops. usually, you'd hear a lot more complaining online about this being unplayable. weird. i hope they fix the screen tearing too. but, i'm somehow having fun regardless.

User Info: jjordan0002

jjordan0002
3 years ago#5
That's PC version and how do I know the guy doesn't have the graphics settings higher than his rig will allow?
Xbox Live: D3ad1yV1rus

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
3 years ago#6
Troll_Directory posted...
it's surprising so many people are having fun playing it, with so many frame drops. usually, you'd hear a lot more complaining online about this being unplayable. weird. i hope they fix the screen tearing too. but, i'm somehow having fun regardless.

Could the population have finally moved beyond arbitrary goalposts and just started enjoying themselves...?
Psh, who am I kidding.

User Info: DojoMax

DojoMax
3 years ago#7
damn according to that it never hits 60FPS... at all... WoW.... my life has changed.
stop trollin

User Info: DamnEvilDog

DamnEvilDog
3 years ago#8
Raycon posted...
Troll_Directory posted...

Could the population have finally moved beyond arbitrary goalposts and just started enjoying themselves...?

I play the game and enjoy it quite a bit, I don't sit around counting pixels or running the game feed into a computer to check frame rate, any one who does ether is pathetic.

I wish people would just chill with the trolling, play some games, that is the point of this hobby yes?
XBL: DamnEvilDog

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
3 years ago#9
DamnEvilDog posted...

I wish people would just chill with the trolling, play some games, that is the point of this hobby yes?

But then who will we be better than?

= (
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718

User Info: DamnEvilDog

DamnEvilDog
3 years ago#10
Raycon posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...

But then who will we be better than?

= (

Be better then the guy who you are playing against online? x3
XBL: DamnEvilDog
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall 20 fps issues

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived