Fixed my mic adaptor

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Fixed my mic adaptor

User Info: xHughJasx

xHughJasx
3 years ago#1
I have the x42s and I was getting great sound always because of the way the headset plugs into the system. However I was not able to talk into my mic and was so excited when the adaptor came out.

Then it wouldn't work and it was driving me nuts. I also saw that I wasn't the only one having that issue. So to anyone out there that has my headset, all I had to do was unplug the "boom mic" (the actual microphone that attaches to the headset) and plug it back in. Something so simple evaded me for a week but I'm back in business. I can chat and hear my voice perfectly. Awesome.
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks

User Info: rildomein

rildomein
3 years ago#2
Nice. i was wondering when you were going to get it to work.
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca

User Info: xHughJasx

xHughJasx
3 years ago#3
Is that sarcasm? Or were you following one of my other topics about it?
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Fixed my mic adaptor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived