One month Xbox Live card ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. One month Xbox Live card ?

User Info: Mad_Dawg

Mad_Dawg
2 years ago#1
Hi al 1 I caved in and just picked up my XboxOne Titanfall Bundle & it also came with a one month Live card. I was able to piggyback the one month Sony code to my PSN account and was wondering if i could do it with the MS Live code / I know years ago you could but i think they put a stop to it.

Thanks !
Don't stare at sniper's !

User Info: Snickleseed

Snickleseed
2 years ago#2
You mean will it add it to your existing membership? Yeah it will, up to a max of 3 years.
not changing this sig until "being an idiot" is a moderation reason

Mad_Dawg
2 years ago#3
Before i got a reply here i went ahead and entered the code and the 1 month did add it to my existing account.

I used to do it with the 360 but then it seemed that MS stopped us from being able to add them anymore.

I just picked up BF4 & Forza 5 and one of them (i think it was the Forza 5 game) came with a 7 day Live trial and was wondering if we can do the same and add that 7 day card to the account /

I don't want to try and use it and then it wont be valid if i gave it to someone so if anyone knows if i can do the same as the 30 day, please let me know.

Thanks again !

Mad_Dawg
2 years ago#4
The 7 days codes will not add to your existing Live account and after you enter the code, it gives a message that tells you you cannot use it and that you are already a Live subscriber and suggests you give it to a friend.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. One month Xbox Live card ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived