Xboc One sales up 96% in the UK

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xboc One sales up 96% in the UK

User Info: AIRBORNE_uk

AIRBORNE_uk
3 years ago#1
All because of Titanfall

http://www.totalxbox.com/73400/xbox-one-sales-up-96-in-uk-as-titanfall-tops-charts/

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
3 years ago#2
Don't forget the price drop on top of that.

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
3 years ago#3
Oh and I just realized that MGS4 bumped PS3 sales up 700% the week of its release, and the recent Wind Waker update for Wii U bumped its sales up 600%. Hmm..

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
3 years ago#4
The site they use looks like the UK version of vgchartz, just with no actual numbers. It's only Ukie/Chart Track (Owned by Ukie of course) claiming these numbers are true.

And you can join up for the completely reasonable price of 500 a year!
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A

User Info: ripvision

ripvision
3 years ago#5
RyuuHou25 posted...
The site they use looks like the UK version of vgchartz, just with no actual numbers. It's only Ukie/Chart Track (Owned by Ukie of course) claiming these numbers are true.

I was looking for actual numbers too.

User Info: krystyla

krystyla
3 years ago#6
dnmt posted...
Oh and I just realized that MGS4 bumped PS3 sales up 700% the week of its release, and the recent Wind Waker update for Wii U bumped its sales up 600%. Hmm..

Sounds impressive but what were the prior and latter figures. Percentages often sound great only to are hilarious
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB

User Info: AIRBORNE_uk

AIRBORNE_uk
3 years ago#7
RyuuHou25 posted...

Do you even know what UKIE is?

User Info: billOriley

billOriley
3 years ago#8
Pretty pointless when you don't have figures of how many was sold the previous week. It can be 96% of a very low number from the previous week.

User Info: Kazuya_80

Kazuya_80
3 years ago#9
Why you care about sales numbers anyway ?

User Info: krystyla

krystyla
3 years ago#10
billOriley posted...
Pretty pointless when you don't have figures of how many was sold the previous week. It can be 96% of a very low number from the previous week.

Especially as it was announced beforehand, so most customers, would have hold off of buying it the week prior
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xboc One sales up 96% in the UK

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived