Angry joe's titanfall review is spot on.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Angry joe's titanfall review is spot on.

User Info: method115

method115
3 years ago#31
BigPapi829 posted...
Shaolin015 posted...
http://youtu.be/ZhUHOqaC5_A

A 7/10 seems harsh but the lack of modes is what kills a multiplayer only game. Tons of fun, but value is severely hurt without the content.

How is 7/10 harsh the score is solid it fits the game perfectly and a 7 is NOT BAD it's above average that is why imo game reviews should not have scores

Agreed 100%. I wish they would just say what they liked, didn't like, and what could be done better.
PSN: method114

User Info: Cal873

Cal873
3 years ago#32
I completely agree with him about the campaign. I went in knowing that there was very little/no campaign to be had, so i wasn't shocked or anything. I just think that it was such a giant missed opportunity.

A single player campaign could have taken us to various worlds in the Frontier to do just about anything from fighting off giant creatures, aliens, space pirates, etc. I am really hoping that they are already working on a single player expansion or sequel that actually adds some story and depth to the universe of the game.
Gamertag: LeB1anc
PSN: TheLeBlanc

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
3 years ago#33
DarkAdonis123 posted...
I was glad to finally hear a voice that wasn't bought off or swept up in the hype.

This/10
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#34
He is absolutely spot on and Titanfall is a blast to play, but it feels like it's missing content.
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
3 years ago#35
Joe seems to have the first review of this game I could actually trust.
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
3 years ago#36
But if he praised the game and went 10/10 you would've gone straight back to calling him a Xbox fanboy.
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
3 years ago#37
fizzle2222 posted...
i like Angry Joe and ill agree with the 7/10 because it's not a bad score but all he is rambling about is the campaign when clearly this game is all about the multiplayer.

I won't play games that don't have story mode campaigns. Sorry, but I have been spoiled by games like Legacy of Kain, GTA, RDR, Deus Ex, Far Cry 3, Assassin's Creed, etc.
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.

User Info: DarthUchiha91

DarthUchiha91
3 years ago#38
I'm still wondering why a campaign was in included in this game at all. Ive been playing this for a week an I'm still curious as to why I'm shooting these people. At least Im having a big of fun doing it.
Proof that M$ is slowly bringing back DRM for the XBone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM

User Info: DarthUchiha91

DarthUchiha91
3 years ago#39
DarthUchiha91 posted...
I'm still wondering why a campaign was in included in this game at all. Ive been playing this for a week an I'm still curious as to why I'm shooting these people. At least Im having a big of fun doing it.

Sometimes I hate my kindle.
Proof that M$ is slowly bringing back DRM for the XBone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM

User Info: 1nternationa7

1nternationa7
3 years ago#40
Hey, mobile internet doesn't work on my phone so I'm just wondering, did Joe give Titanfall his badass seal of approval? He gave it to Asura's Wrath and that got a 6/10.
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Angry joe's titanfall review is spot on.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived