Assassins Creed Unity Teaser, Next Gen Only!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Assassins Creed Unity Teaser, Next Gen Only!

User Info: BoomerHelll

BoomerHelll
3 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLcjwqXATIM

what you think? will you buy 2 AC games if they were released for 360/ps3 and One/Ps4?

User Info: ElPolloDiablo87

ElPolloDiablo87
3 years ago#2
Meh. I was kind of hoping they'd go to ancient Egypt or feudal Japan. I think the France setting will be too similar to the Italy setting, and we had a ton of Italy with AC2 and Brotherhood
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#3
I would need to play AC4 first, but I hope the quality is better than AC3 in AC Unity, otherwise the series is dead to me.
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
3 years ago#4
Yup assassins creed is the major reason why I bought my current gen consoles.

If its got anything to with assassins creed (apart from clothes) I'm in!
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.

User Info: PolishCockatiel

PolishCockatiel
3 years ago#5
I'm super hyped for a Revolutionary France setting.

I've wanted AC to go there for so long.

So much blood soaked exciting s*** happened during that era.

I hope it spans a number of years and extends into the Napoleonic wars as well

User Info: DamnEvilDog

DamnEvilDog
3 years ago#6
Well AC IV looks pretty good, but not much of a leap from Xbox 360 in terms of visuals (on ether the Xbox One or PS4) a game made only on this gen consoles should look pretty awesome on ether console and PC!
XBL: DamnEvilDog

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
3 years ago#7
I hope they bring back more of the assassins vs templar storyline, there was a lack of it in ACIV. It was a great game but it strayed so far from the assassins that it almost felt like it could have been a different game entirely.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
3 years ago#8
I'm glad it's more on land again. I loved black flag but after sailing I wanted more land to explore in between not just small islands. I'm getting unity for sure

User Info: BeatItUpRight

BeatItUpRight
3 years ago#9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yLJ5NHARMk

Seriously though, were is the PC version? Absolute no reason not to have third party games get a PC release these days.

Edit: Ah, it is on PC too, so that will be the only platform I assume to get both AC games this year.
Intel Pentium Pro @155mhz - 2MB 3dfx Voodoo Graphics - 4x 16MB SIMM ram - 32k Modem - Windows 98

User Info: squarex8264

squarex8264
3 years ago#10
Been a fan of the series ever since I played through the first game back in the beginning of 2009.

Even playing through Black Flag at the beginning of this year, there is a sort of magic to the series that just really clicks with me. I just enjoy exploring the map and collecting every last thing I can find. Really looking forward to see where else the series goes.
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Assassins Creed Unity Teaser, Next Gen Only!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived