After infamous flop should I just stick to Xbox one?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. After infamous flop should I just stick to Xbox one?

User Info: LEGEND_725

LEGEND_725
3 years ago#1
I got an Xbox one and a ps4. I'm an Xbox guy since original but bought a ps4 due to hype but am sorely disappointed. The supposed superiority of multiplats is almost unnoticeable and any multiplayer multiplats I perfer microsofts online play. Plus Xbox is killing it with titanfall, forza, dead rising, project spark.

Also I didn't pay 400 dollars to play indie games which seems to be the bulk of playstations games. I had high hopes for infamous but it flopped and now Microsoft is pushing awesome new things with DX12. I think maybe Sony got lazy since ms shot itself in the foot with DRM but after that MS has been strong.

Any exclusives ahead I should keep the ps for it can I go ahead and sell it?
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
3 years ago#2
How is Infamous a flop?
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia

User Info: 8waystomonday

8waystomonday
3 years ago#3
It clearly isnt a flop and the SP is holding my attention and is alot of fun while also looking great.
"Sugar enriched flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, polysorbate 60 and yellow dye #5. Everything a growin' boy needs."

User Info: Anakerie

Anakerie
3 years ago#4
Sometimes in order to save my money I take my llama on board airplanes disguised as carry-on luggage, but then he spits on a flight attendant and they get all crabby about it.
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. GO GO LLAMA FORCEFIELD!!

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#5
This is going to be a long generation. :|
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: BigSnappaX

BigSnappaX
3 years ago#6
yea, if i were you id just stick with xboxone... and wait for uncharted for ps4.... (thats what im doing... ) there is nothing on PS4 now right now, just a lot of things to waste money on
XBGT: Snappa || PSN: SnappaX
~ Love, Not War... Cant we all just.... GET ALONG??!!?? ~

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
3 years ago#7
Why on earth would anyone buy a $400 dollar system to just give up on it after a few months?
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I

User Info: LEGEND_725

LEGEND_725
3 years ago#8
Try reading op ^
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE

User Info: BloatedSquirrel

BloatedSquirrel
3 years ago#9
Good god, not again...
"What are you pointing the gun at the suitcase for? It's dead already."

User Info: SoulTrapper

SoulTrapper
3 years ago#10
Ignore this type of topic, it's obvious bait.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. After infamous flop should I just stick to Xbox one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived