For those who paid $500 for XB1. Will you be upset when it drops this Christmas

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. For those who paid $500 for XB1. Will you be upset when it drops this Christmas

User Info: BDJayce

BDJayce
2 years ago#21
This is like buying a game for $60 and getting upset when somewhere down the line a price drop happens. Oh no! How did that happen?! Price drops aren't supposed to happen.. I sure hope I get free stuff as consolation!
GT: JamesBolton0723

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
2 years ago#22
not really, i'll have had it for 10 months by then, that seems fair
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot

User Info: Semp1

Semp1
2 years ago#23
I have both systems and hands down xbone is the better system. If $400 gets it to the level of the 360 then it's a good move and I'll be happy. More systems sold mean more games and exclusives made and funded. It's a good thing. Microsoft once again is correcting an issue.
XBONE+PS4=True Gamer.

User Info: JK8289

JK8289
2 years ago#24
Why do you give a sh*t? Who cares. Everyone knows electronics drop in price every year. So for the ones who did pay 500 shouldn't be upset.
GT: KillerIsHere828

User Info: Sorbetowulf

Sorbetowulf
2 years ago#25
I had money to burn and nothing to do November 22. Why would I be upset that more people are going to be purchasing the same console to come and game with me? That makes about as much sense as paying $30 for a movie at a theatre on date night and then being upset because it's later released for $15 on DVD.

I'd be more upset that instead of price drops, Sony is jacking the price for their console in Canada, regardless of how legitimate they say their reasons are.

You don't buy a release day console expecting the price to be static. That's silliness. Price rises? Completely inexplicable.
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
2 years ago#26
Tyronelio1 posted...
Who_Nose posted...
patro555 posted...
Christmas? They already dropped the price.

$450 with Titanfall at Walmart.

Maybe the TC meant to say Easter?

Willing to bet your acount?
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.

User Info: CKnight

CKnight
2 years ago#27
They could drop it to $350 and I wouldn't care. The various prices of the console is irrelevant to me because I already own it.

So whether it's more expensive or cheaper doesn't matter and theres more important things to get angry about.
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
2 years ago#28
Tyronelio1 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Who_Nose posted...
patro555 posted...
Christmas? They already dropped the price.

$450 with Titanfall at Walmart.

Maybe the TC meant to say Easter?

Willing to bet your acount?

Account betting is srs busines
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant

User Info: squon8888

squon8888
2 years ago#29
BDJayce posted...
This is like buying a game for $60 and getting upset when somewhere down the line a price drop happens. Oh no! How did that happen?! Price drops aren't supposed to happen.. I sure hope I get free stuff as consolation!

Games come out weekly, consoles come out every 8 years. Consoles shouldnt drop nearly this fast like the xb1 is. 360 and ps3 didnt drop until a full year after it came out.

User Info: TreGooda

TreGooda
2 years ago#30
No, $100 isn't that much money.
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. For those who paid $500 for XB1. Will you be upset when it drops this Christmas

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived