Never had a console crash so much before.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Never had a console crash so much before.

User Info: Brandon16Xtreme

Brandon16Xtreme
3 years ago#21
It was fine for me until the dashboard beta update, now everything feels buggy. Snapped party's sometimes show an error code, even when i am still in them and can chat. Pins disappear and reappear, loading friends list feels slower, controller freezes sometimes. I had to eject and reinsert the disk at times cause it tries to take me to the store as if I do not own it.

I'm sure it will all be worked out, but it was something with the patch for me cause everything was fine before then.

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
3 years ago#22
Brandon16Xtreme posted...
It was fine for me until the dashboard beta update, now everything feels buggy. Snapped party's sometimes show an error code, even when i am still in them and can chat. Pins disappear and reappear, loading friends list feels slower, controller freezes sometimes. I had to eject and reinsert the disk at times cause it tries to take me to the store as if I do not own it.

I'm sure it will all be worked out, but it was something with the patch for me cause everything was fine before then.

Thats why i don't beta dashboard updates.
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Never had a console crash so much before.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived