Most surprising game that was poorly received or had mixed receptions this gen

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Most surprising game that was poorly received or had mixed receptions this gen

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
2 years ago#81
Juzten76 posted...
Rome218 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
Maybe tailor you poll for individual consoles on their individual boards. You lists 3 PS4 games and 1 X1 game. No surprise that the X1 game is getting the most votes on this board. Poll is flawed.

Well two of those games are serious triple A franchises for Sony. Killzone 2 really turned some heads and was arguably PS3's best exclusive FPS. I actually still have that and 3, and I do own Infamous 1.

Infamous is a series I always thought was another triple A game, and so we have two franchises that are Sony exclusives. MS doesn't have an exclusive that is a recent franchise that I could have thrown to compete with them, that is why I put Ryse and Knack out there. They were both new I.Ps.

Just list all the popular x1 games in a poll on this board and all the popular ps4 games in a poll on that board. You can't just ignore games that you believe don't apply. Polls are about determining the opinion of a group, not just yourself. This poll is worthless.

Not for nothing, but a lot of the votes are too. If anyone here thinks that a poll on these threads are never skewed by Sony fans, they're pretending to be naive. MS fans aren't a pandemic on the PS4 boards, it is the other way around and everyone on this board knows this.
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill

User Info: OMGWYATT

OMGWYATT
2 years ago#82
DarthUchiha91 posted...

That's the point I was trying to make, how silly that is, but I guess my post wasn't sarcastic enough.

Oh Im sorry, I had the same thing happen to me the other day, you see so many ridiculous things sometimes it's hard to tell 0.o
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
Have List: http://tinyurl.com/kqr69kx
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Most surprising game that was poorly received or had mixed receptions this gen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived