I don't understand all this anger about a price drop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I don't understand all this anger about a price drop?

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
2 years ago#41
Price drops don't usually happen this quickly. People rightfully are upset. When Nintendo did it with the 3DS they at least gave the early adopters a bunch of free games, even if those games didn't really cost Nintendo anything? It was a nice gesture that softened the blow of disappointment.

Microsoft lowering the price sooner than I'd say 8 months? Really should compensate the early adopters in some way, after all the early adopters are their biggest fans.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.

User Info: dueric

dueric
2 years ago#42
Enclave posted...
Price drops don't usually happen this quickly. People rightfully are upset. When Nintendo did it with the 3DS they at least gave the early adopters a bunch of free games, even if those games didn't really cost Nintendo anything? It was a nice gesture that softened the blow of disappointment.

Microsoft lowering the price sooner than I'd say 8 months? Really should compensate the early adopters in some way, after all the early adopters are their biggest fans.

Logic AND reason? I think I need to play the lottery.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
2 years ago#43
Naw, not logic and reason. Just an Xbot/Nintendrone/Pony depending on who you ask.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I don't understand all this anger about a price drop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived