Ground Zeroes ending and the gaming industry *spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ground Zeroes ending and the gaming industry *spoilers*

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#11
Kolanifv posted...
Resident Evil 1 and 2 have specific rewards for beating them in under two hours, and I never hear anyone complaining that they're short games.

HELLO! This is 2014!
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.

User Info: MonicasBack

MonicasBack
3 years ago#12
I really don't see what the big fuss is. I don't understand why the ending was hyped up as so controversial that it could ruin kojimas career.
Monicaaa

User Info: xiTz_RyaNx

xiTz_RyaNx
3 years ago#13
psprulz2007 posted...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/

Personally, I play video games for fun, not for anything that going to point me towards real world issues or anything of the sort. I pay to escape my sometimes crappy life.
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
"It's cool. In my mind I'm processing every frame at Fun80p. - chaotix42"

User Info: garcia_jx

garcia_jx
3 years ago#14
What was wrong with the ending? Did I miss something?

User Info: SwiftXZ

SwiftXZ
3 years ago#15
garcia_jx posted...

And point proven.
GT:SwiftXZ

User Info: garcia_jx

garcia_jx
3 years ago#16
SwiftXZ posted...
garcia_jx posted...

And point proven.
no, really...please someone explain what the controversy is. I read regayrdibregarding the ending but no person talks about what the controversy is.

SwiftXZ
3 years ago#17
Paz gets beaten, hinted at being raped, has a bomb shoved into her belly surgically, and another hint at a bomb somewhere else (her lady parts), blows up and dies.

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
3 years ago#18
Jedi454 posted...
It's a practice that should never be done in the gaming industry. WHY DID YOU SUPPORT KONAMI?

It seems we will never win against these kojima fans.

I also watched a stream.

Also I thought it was warranted and I enjoyed it but that was only because peace walker was my favourite MGS.
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
3 years ago#19
SwiftXZ posted...
Paz gets beaten, hinted at being raped, has a bomb shoved into her belly surgically, and another hint at a bomb somewhere else (her lady parts), blows up and dies.

And I don't see why or how people praise kojima for his story writing skills.
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.

SwiftXZ
3 years ago#20
Tyronelio1 posted...
SwiftXZ posted...

And I don't see why or how people praise kojima for his story writing skills.

I feel story is actually interesting but yes, it is subjective, to be fair I wrote that sentence as would a second grader.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ground Zeroes ending and the gaming industry *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived