Do you have to use kinect?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you have to use kinect?

User Info: drdweeb

drdweeb
2 years ago#1
Thinking of getting Xbox one, but hate and am disabled. do you have to connect an use Kinect?

thanks

User Info: Hudson_RL

Hudson_RL
2 years ago#2
Nope. It can stay in the box if you wish. I use it all the time for voice commands though. Good stuff.
YES! YES! YES!

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
2 years ago#3
Umm? I think the answer to your question is no? I'm not really understanding your question.
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I

User Info: lilj812

lilj812
2 years ago#4
No, thank god. But since you don't want to use kinect you are buying a weaker system overall and paying more for it.

Get a ps4. More games, better graphics, Playstation plus is amazing, and it costs less. You'll be happy you did, especially of you have a 1080p tv.
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87

User Info: sammogard

sammogard
2 years ago#5
sure dont have to ever use it but navigating the menu's with the controller is a mess right now. so using the voice commands rule.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you have to use kinect?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived