chances of price drop/deals in near future?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. chances of price drop/deals in near future?

User Info: LotrMorgoth

LotrMorgoth
3 years ago#1
considering getting the titanfall bundle given it saves some money on system but the games I want don't really come out until Fall

Titanfall isn't really my scene, though I could see enjoying it for a little while

What are odds there will be sales/ some other kind of bundle in the next couple of months or following e3 or would it be better just to get titanfall bundle now?
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4

User Info: MasterSword546

MasterSword546
3 years ago#2
It'll probably drop again from $450 to $400 by the holiday season
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
3 years ago#3
e3

after e3 hits.. non-owners will have a good idea of when to buy

and yea the price is bound to drop to ps4s price
it already has dropped $50
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAeD1f2YnI

User Info: Pulp

Pulp
3 years ago#4
I expect a $399 official price around e3. If stock still isn't moving, I'd imagine some great bundles will be available after e3.
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
3 years ago#5
They've had two price cuts already after four months, so a third by Fall wouldn't be surprising.
My mad face and my happy face are the same.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#6
I believe the system had a price drop of $50 in the US recently, so you could get it now I guess.
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. chances of price drop/deals in near future?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived