Man Microsoft seems to be doing everything in their power to keep people away.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Man Microsoft seems to be doing everything in their power to keep people away.

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 years ago#71
There is no chance of this system being abused by salty gamers, right? This is going to be a great way to punish good players for winning!

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
Homie_202 posted...
I just don't get the need for the new reporting system. Yes I understand that there are people who genuinely need to be punished on live. But this is honestly going too far. I have had tons of complaints against me on xbox plain and simple because I win against another tema. Hell one of my friends got banned for like 2 or 3 weeks because another team got upset that he destroyed them. The guy who he went up against then got his entire friends list to file a complaint against him. And the worst part is after my friend won they all sent him a bunch of hate mail. So why does Microsoft seem to be wanting to kill their system with everything they release? This almost makes me wish I didn't even have an xbox and was just done with MS altogether.

Homie_202 posted...
I just don't get the need for the new reporting system. Yes I understand that there are people who genuinely need to be punished on live. But this is honestly going too far. I have had tons of complaints against me on xbox plain and simple because I win against another tema. Hell one of my friends got banned for like 2 or 3 weeks because another team got upset that he destroyed them. The guy who he went up against then got his entire friends list to file a complaint against him. And the worst part is after my friend won they all sent him a bunch of hate mail. So why does Microsoft seem to be wanting to kill their system with everything they release? This almost makes me wish I didn't even have an xbox and was just done with MS altogether.

They're Doing Everything, Yet Here You Remain...
Wanna know what happened to Anthony Carmine?? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=938611&topic=46007435

User Info: ShamblerQ

ShamblerQ
3 years ago#73
You know something I've been thinking about?

I know my following statement is only pure speculation and fantasy, so don't take it seriously.
What if Microsoft took the time to create a moderating sub-division, and hired people to serve as moderators in dedicated servers online? Whenever you join a match of Gears of war, Forza or Halo, there would be 1 or 2 moderators in the room as well; trolls and jerks would instantly be warned or booted for their behavior.

User Info: jpraelster

jpraelster
3 years ago#74
MasterSword546 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
Too many crybabies about boosters, language, etc.

Don't like it, block them. It's that f***ing simple.

It's a good thing we will never have to deal with you online, unless you actually buy a console and stop crying about it.

I'll buy one when the price of it is down to what it's really worth.

so you should buy one now then

User Info: EnjoyYourBan

EnjoyYourBan
3 years ago#75
TheTakeover13 posted...
RIP Man Microsoft and the whining, cry babies shot up to 97 complaints.

Really going to bring a terrible CE fad to the gaming boards? Get the **** out.
https://i.imgur.com/C5trEOt.png

User Info: Evel138

Evel138
3 years ago#76
I love going the XB support forum and reading all the "why was I banned" sob stories. Many times, the admins there will have a round about way of letting the TC know that they know (as well as the TC) he's full of ****.

I would never give a "why was I banned" thread the benefit of the doubt......ever.

I'm glad to see that MS is actually policing their network in an attempt to make it an enjoyable experience.
GT/PSN: Evel138 The Badguy
PS4360One
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Man Microsoft seems to be doing everything in their power to keep people away.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived