So is everyone keeping their old 360 collection?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So is everyone keeping their old 360 collection?

User Info: Artvandelay1984

Artvandelay1984
2 years ago#1
Im debating trading the majority of it all in and just going digital on the things I want to keep. Only trouble with that is I will spend more money, however why not trade in and start downsizing now? What do you guys think

User Info: B1GB0SS_86

B1GB0SS_86
2 years ago#2
The only games i kept were the mass effect trilogy and what ever is on my hdd.

User Info: chex81

chex81
2 years ago#3
im considering trading everything in as i've got absolutely no use for my 360 other than NHL 13.
XB1/WiiU/PSN: chex81

User Info: gambit444

gambit444
2 years ago#4
Still plenty to play on it. I dont anticipate selling anything 360 for at least a year, maybe 2
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
2 years ago#5
I went 95% digital last year, traded in all my ps3/360 games apart from my favourites and got enough to pre order both consoles.

Took over an hour at the register though.
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.

User Info: Strav23

Strav23
2 years ago#6
Sold most of my ps3 and 360 games only kept a few like gta, skyrim and last of us. Plus I still have my now pretty big collection of games for gold and other digital purchases.

User Info: liquidblue4

liquidblue4
2 years ago#7
Since I have over 500 Xbox 360 games including arcade I think I'll hold onto them.
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.

User Info: omega1110

omega1110
2 years ago#8
Sold most of my physical disc games, but I really racked up on a lot of digital games with all the sales at the end of last year/beginning of this year so I am keeping my 360. Also waiting for some 4 player split-screen shooters to come out before giving up my Halo/Black Ops 2 machine. Hopefully the next COD will have 4P split(not sure since its not a Treyarch version), and Halo should have it, they all have so far.
" I thought you were going to fight alone; I
said come alone...I didn't say anything about me." G.O.B.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 years ago#9
Lol I don't trade in anything, such a waste of money. I just keep all my games.
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.

User Info: _MrENigma_

_MrENigma_
2 years ago#10
liquidblue4 posted...
Since I have over 500 Xbox 360 games including arcade I think I'll hold onto them.

Very much this.
XBL GT: "Wile E Nigma". 3DS FC: "0688 - 6570 - 4452". PSN: "WileENigma".
www.youtube.com/NotoriouslyInfamouz
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So is everyone keeping their old 360 collection?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived